[5] 🤨🤨🤨🤨

It was the next day as you all gathered outside to see everyone off

It was the next day as you all gathered outside to see everyone off. "I'm glad I got to see you." Charles said as a policeman was loading Woodley into the carriage. "It was a pleasure seeing you as well, it wasn't the sweetest considering the murders but, oh well." You smiled as the earl chuckled.

"Alright, sweet. I gotta go but I'll give you a call later." He decided as you nodded.

You then walked back to your son with red ears. "What happened?!" He asked as you squealed. "I don't want to talk about it!" Ciel placed his hand on your back and used the other one to hold your hand. "I'll see if Mey-Rin can cool of a cup of water for you, alright? What did the Earl tell you?" He pushed as you placed your hands on your cheeks.

"What happened behind the carriage stays behind the carriage!" You reminded. "Lady L/n I advise you enter the manor before you catch cold." Jeremy advised as you huffed. "Right!"

You had paused by the door to check out a letter sent to you by a suitor when Arthur suddenly bursted through the door. "Dr. Arthur? And here I thought I'd never see you again!" You cheered as you brought the blushing man into a hug.

"Hi- yes, very nice to see you again, my lady but I must speak with your son and Jeremy!" He urged as you looked at him with wide unblinking eyes for a moment before breaking out into a smile. "Of course! They've headed for the garden, come, come! I'll take you to them!" You offered as you dragged the man by his hand.

"Boys! You have a visitor!" You announced loudly as you opened the door to the indoor garden where your son was drinking tea and Jeremy stood next to him.

"Look who came back to see you!" You said as you brought the man infront of you. You gave the two a stern warning look before pushing Arthur. "I have to go visit the orphanage but make sure you guys play nice, okay?" You talked to them as if they were children and the doctor just froze.

What was that smile for? It looked so polite and yet so cruel, like you knew something was going to happen.

-

Sebastian's 'funeral' was being held as you walked alongside your son and his fiancee, Elizabeth, who was bawling her eyes out and holding onto your arm. "Ciel! He promised he would never leave you alone! How dare Sebastian lie like that? How dare he! How dare he! It's too cruel!" Elizabeth cried as she hugged your brother who was standing in front of his grave once his casket was placed inside.

Everyone else began crying as well while the Undertaker had you by the waist standing next to him to avoid being squeezed to death by the others. "Doesn't this make you sad, m'lady? You were always so sappy when it came to these things." He asked as you were squinting your eyes at two guests.

"I would be, if I weren't trying to figure out who those two are, but I've never met them, has my son been keeping me from meeting his friends?" You panicked as there was an Indian prince and his butler who attended as well, what has Ciel been up to since you were gone?!

Speaking of Ciel, he began moving everyone away when the bell attached to the grave began ringing, drawing everyone's attention back and making them pause the crying.

"That's weird. There's no wind or nothing." Finny pointed out. "Well, perhaps you ought to do something, the bell isn't there for show. It's a built in as a safety mechanism. There's only one reason for it to ring." Undertaker suggested as you shouted with wide eyes, putting up an act. "He's alive! Dig him up!" The servants immediately grabbed a shovel and in no time the casket was pulled out.

"Right, then, here we go." Bard said as they uncovered his coffin to see a arm toss out a flower, indicating he was alive before he fully sat up, looking the same as he always did.

"Uh, it was getting quite cramped inside that box... I assume you're all- oh." Sebastian said before he was bombarded with cries from the servants and Elizabeth. "Everyone! Please, collect yourselves." He asked before groaning as you saw someone's snot smear on his tailcoat.

"Long as I've been active, I've never seen one of those ring before. Lucky we made that a safety coffin, wouldn't you agree, my lord?" Undertaker asked as your son moved to stand next to you who stood next to the man's headstone. "Yes, it was indeed." He smiled as you placed a hand on his head.

"I'll see you again, the next time you need a coffin!" Undertaker laughed and loaded up the now empty coffin into his carriage as everyone but Tanaka left. "That was easy enough. I'm glad we didn't have to do anything too elaborate." Sebastian said as you handed I'm a handkerchief to wipe his coat.

"They are so gullible." You sighed in a worried tone as Tanaka walked up to the man. "Sebastian. It's about time I return this to you. It is the symbol of the Earl Phantomhive's butler, thus it is not mine to keep. I can think of no better place for it than here, upon your coat." He said as he removed the broach from his coat before fastening it onto Sebastian's.

"A Phantomhive servant dying before his master, that is unforgivable, utterly unforgivable." He muttered while walking off to follow after the others who were cheering on celebration.

"Now, who was Indian prince and servant? You've never said anything about meeting them yet they were having their eyes out a few minutes ago. You're not keeping secrets from me, are you?" You asked your son who stiffly shook his head.

"No! I would never! We met them awhile ago! After my birthday! Right after you left!" He panicked as you frowned. "And you have yet to introduce me to them! Answer me young man!"