[9] WHOSE FUCK ASS BABY IS THAT 😭😭😭

He was going to pick you up but a sudden shock caused you to almost stumble but Sebastian already had his arms around you, making sure you didn't fall

He was going to pick you up but a sudden shock caused you to almost stumble but Sebastian already had his arms around you, making sure you didn't fall. "What the hell is this?!" You exclaimed as the ship was shaking and creaking.

"Impossible!" Sebastian muttered to himself as he took your hand and went with you outside to check. "Did we crash into that?!" Edward asked as last the boat a few miles there was an ice burg, and ice was spilled all over the lower deck. "Apologies, my lady, but we'll be having to make a small detour." The man apologized as he picked you up and ran to the wheelhouse.

He then set you don't and fiddled with the door settings to activate the watertight doors. "This should prevent flooding for now.  But for all the crew to have been taken out..." He mumbled as you turned your head to see a female corpse in the door way.

"This will be a long night." You concluded with a glare before you lifted up your leg and licked the corpse out of the room, sending it flying out of the window and splashing into the water.

-

Sebastian lifted himself up from the water as you handed him his coat. "From a quick glance the ship seems to have taken damage over an extensive area. At least 4 divisions should have flooded already." He explained as you two entered a guest bathroom where you removed the head of a corpse while he checked the lay out of the boat..

"The ship can only handle a mass of water as heavy as the vessel itself." He informed as you frowned. "Will he be okay?" You asked in a worried tone as Sebastian reassured you. "You've raised a strong young man, my lady. But we must get to them quick. This ship will sink in an hour." He informed as your eyes widened.

"The water should be about 2 degrees. To be soaked in it will harm the body. We must hurry, my lady." Sebastian insisted as he put on his coat.

-

Sebastian carried you while he ran through the halls as a random man called to him. "H-hey servant over there! If you save me I'll give you this!" He told the man who smirked. "I'll have to decline upon your offer. I already have this maiden as my compensation," he declined the man as he motioned to you in his arms.

"That's a handsome check, I'll take it!" You grinned as you reached out and snatched it before the man got ran over by a FUCKING CARRIAGE????

"Good day." He said as he ran away with you as you looked back at the scene with wide eyes. "Who thought it was a good idea to bring a carriage on a fucking ship?! And the horses and driver are dead!!" You shrieked.

"Ciel!" Elizabeth shrieked as your son fell right through a vent. "That... didn't hurt?" He said in surprise before realizing Sebastian caught him. "Where have you been all this time?" He asked the man who bowed his head.  "Apologies for my tardiness. It won't happen again." He apologized before explaining.

"The lady insisted that she come see you, she was worried the whole way here." He then turned Ciel around to show you nearly crying. "My baby! I thought you got hurt! Thank goodness!" You cried in relief as you smuggled the boy.