[8] STINKYYY!!!! 😾

The body groaned as it moved like some contortionist and got itself back up by using only it's leg strength

The body groaned as it moved like some contortionist and got itself back up by using only it's leg strength. "What the devil is she?" Ciel gasped as she groaned again. "She reeks!" You complained as you held your wrinkled nose.

"A blade pierced her heart, yet still she moves. Whatever she is, she is beyond my ken." Sebastian firmly said as the body stood up and walked at an uneven pace and because it couldn't see it placed it's arms infront of itself incase they came in contact with anything.

"She's lost control! Well? Do something! Get to work!" Ryan ordered the men as they hurriedly pulled out guns and shit at the corpse, trying to take it down. It was barely affected and walked over to an unfortunate man and bit his neck. "You're both bloody useless!" Ryan held at the last remaining men before running out.

"Stoker!" You called for the man but Sebastian paused you. "Let him go." He said as the corpse stood up once more ane licked its teeth of the blood. "How are we supposed to kill that bloody thing?" Ciel asked as the corpse began walking again.

"Dismembering her to keep her moving about would seem a good place to start." Sebastian suggested as you nodded in agreement.

"She won't stop until you destroy her head." A young man said as he held a lawn mower? "Here, let me show you!" He offered before powering it on and using it to destroy her head before her body fell to the ground with a thud.

"Best leave these things to the professionals." He simply said as Sebastian frowned. "Don't tell me."

"Ha, ha! I knew it was right! Why wouldn't anyone believe me? I told them I collected her, but would they take my word for it? No, of course not!" The man said to himself as he opened up a book and looked over it.

"Is that a grim reaper, like Grell?" You asked Sebastian who nodded. "You don't even have to ask." He sighed as the young man moved onto the mother's corpse.

"Well, at least this one has a soul. Here we go." He said in relief as he started up the lawn mower and extracted her soul. He then stamped his book using a pen. "Examination complete."

"That butler uniform... you aren't the infamous 'Bassy' are you?" The reaper asked Sebastian with a raised brow, recognizing the description a woman named Grell would give him.

"A pleasure. I'm with the grim reaper collections department. The name is Ronald Knox. I think you're acquainted with one of my fellow reapers." He introduced himself with a smile as Sebastian placed a hand on his chest and smiled back. "Regrettably."

Ronalds gaze then turned to you as his face lit up in recognition. "And your Y/n L/n! Grell talks about you alot despite seeing you less than Bassy over here. I'm glad I was given this shift! You're not on the to die list so say, once you've gotten back on land would you like to go out for a drink?" He asked as you raised a brow.

"Do the reapers know about the aurora society, you knew to get the head, I'm assuming you have more information." You asked him suddenly he shook his head in denial.