[12] HE LIED 😨😨😨

You walked into a large room overlooked by stained glass where four students and a vice principal were spread about

You walked into a large room overlooked by stained glass where four students and a vice principal were spread about. You had been dressed in a empire dress covered by a cloak as your hair was put up neatly.

"Hmm, I'm assuming you're the new etiquette tutor I've been writing to, Y/n L/n?" The vice principal asked as he was sat in the front of the room. "Yes sir." You agreed as you quickly nodded your head.

"This is a high class public school protected by tradition and discipline. From the moment you enter you have to obey the rules." He started as he adjusted his cloak.

"Normally the principal would give you the welcome speech but since he's busy, I'll be representing him." He  announced before locking his hands together and introducing himself. "I am the vice principal, Johan Agares."

"This has been tradition ever since the schools founding and... Tradition is absolute!" Johan declared before locking eyes with you. "Do you swear to keep to the rules of our school, and enforce our tradition and discipline?" He asked you as you nodded your head. "I do."

"Then sign here." He asked as he began to come down from the set of stairs but tripped and landed right in his forehead. "Goodness, are you alright?!" You panicked as he got up quickly and wiped his forehead. "Sorry, sorry, sorry!" He apologized as his head was bleeding profusely despite the cloth on his wound.

"Sign here." He repeated as there were staff member names and you even saw the dorm supervisor listed as a Sebastian Michealis. "These boys that stand before you are the prefects of each house, familiarize yourself with them if you must, they will be recommending students to you for lessons and directions." He explained as you bowed your head.

"Understood." His gaze seemed to have become stern as if he was doubting something about you before waving his hand. "We welcome you to our school once again, Ms. L/n, and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask me." He reassured as you bowed. "Thank you sir, I appreciate the hospitality." You thanked him and walked out of the door with the prefects training behind you.

"Y/n L/n, strange name. " A boy in red uniform asked as you nodded your head quietly. "You must always rest the tutors with respect." A boy in blue scoffed as the boy in red frowned. "I am!"

"If we're going to chit chat it's best to do so inside, the sun is blazing." A boy in purple added as you shook your head. "I'm perfectly fine, I must go familiarize myself with the school, so if you'll excuse me." You lied as you were about to run off when the prefect in green held your wrist.

"No need to run off so soon, it's your first day, we'd be glad to give you a tour!" He offered as he proceeded to drag you with the other prefects.

-

"What is that racket?! I'll give you all a 'y'!" Your coworker, Michaelis, shouted as a commotion was heard in the entrance of the dorm you two were now working in. "Oh no! It's the dorm supervisor!" The students panicked as the boy they were lifting up into the air was left to fall on the ground.