[10] he thinks everything a fucking game 😞😞

"You're the guy that's moving those corpses around with some trick, right?" Ronald asked him as he suddenly appeared beside you

"You're the guy that's moving those corpses around with some trick, right?" Ronald asked him as he suddenly appeared beside you. "Irregulars are really annoying. In this world 'death' is a rule that no one should ever overturn." He muttered as Ryan just looked at Ronald with a surprised face.

"So? How do we stop those corpses?" Grell asked as she suddenly appeared in the either side of you. "In- in my room there's a special device that can render the complete salvation ineffective!!" He revealed as he was hauled up and guided you three to the location of the device.

"...So?" Grell asked as you crossed your arms and questioned him. "Where is the device supposed to be?" You asked him as he looked around the empty room in shock. "N-No way....it was definitely here. Could it be that man??" He mumbled to himself as you rolled your eyes.

"Don't tell me you lost something as big as that machine!" You complained as he walked back out of the room

-

"Bastard!! Why did you take that device?!" Stoker asked Lord Druitt over the railings as he was the one who had taken the machine. "Welcome, Ryan. I was waiting for you. Tonight the empire you built will collapse like Pompeii. And in it's place, my new realm will be born!" The man declared.

"With the power of this device... I will create a new empire!! The Aurora empire!!" He announced as he did the Phoenix pose. "Sounds kinda complex..." Ronald commented as you scoffed. "He looks ridiculous." "I'll paint him red right away."

"Oops!! Don't you care about this device?" Druitt asked as you and Ronald tried pulling Grell away from the railing. "Wait a sec, please!"

"Huhuh... This is the real 'power'. I can win against you all with one glass of wine!!" The man laughed as corpses suddenly started piling against the walls trying to break through the glass decoration walls.

"Wait, there're too many!" Ronald shouted as you heard your son from across the room shout. "Please activate it, viscount!!" "Non, I am not a viscount anymore. 'Ceasar'... I will activate it if you call me that. With that lovely little mouth of yours, robin." He bargained as you were about to run down the stairs to the man.

"He's mine!" You shouted as Ronald held you back. "In a minute!" He insisted as he used his death scythe to kill a nearby corpse. The viscount just went on about his fantasy while most of you tried getting as many corpses down as you could. "...Like the emperor Nero!" "AAAGGHH, Okay do we kill him?!" Ronald asked as he was irritated.

"You just stopped me earlier!" Grell complained before shouting back at the viscount. "Hey, you make that thing work already!!"

"Heh. Fine. I guess it's time I found my new empire. Come on, everybody. Show me the dance of the Phoenix, pledge your loyalty to the emporer!" The man demanded as you all stayed quiet.

"What are you doing? Come on!" The man insisted as you all began before posing. "The.... The complete flame in our chests..." "Shall not be extinguished by anyone..." "We are the new incarnation of... The Phoenix!!"