[7] BRO GO AWAY 😭😭

You managed to follow a couple that was headed for the meeting and got inside without much trouble

You managed to follow a couple that was headed for the meeting and got inside without much trouble. You overheard them talking about some saying about phoenixes and got nervous, neither Ciel or Sebastian told you anything about phoenixes!

So you sort of drifted along with the nobles talking to each other quietly and eventually made your way to your son who you spotted wearing a disguise. "Is this your first visit to the society?" A man holding a glass asked as you froze up. Your son cleared his throat before reciting the greeting.

"The perfect flame that dwells within us. May be hidden but it cannot be extinguished." He continued as you had Sebastian recite the last line. "Through it all... we are phoenixes!" You then followed through with how Sebastian and your son posed and did the same thing quickly, having to keep yourself from cringing.

'I am going to throw up, this man smells putrid.' You thought as the man stared for a good second before posing as well.

"Phoenix flames! Brothers and sister, we welcome you to the aurora society. Here are your membership badges." He greeted before placing the badges in your shaking and outstretched hand. "Excellent. Thank you very much." You thanked the man with a shaky voice as he hummed before walking away.

You stayed silent and just looked at the floor in embarrassment. "I'm going to perish." You mumbled as you hid your face with your hands. Your face paled when you heard Undertaker laughing and your heart felt like it dropped. "I'm afraid if I laugh any harder, I may just do myself an injury!" He teased as your son turned pink.

You frowned at Undertaker while Sebastian secured in your badge as the man was still giggling. "'We are phoenixes!' Oh, I love it! And the you said it with such a straight face as well! And lady L/n just kept herself in the back!" "You bloody-" your son was about to curse the man before pausing as you placed a pair of hands on his shoulders.

"Temper~! Both of your parents were very calm people so I don't know where you got that from!" You told him in a humming tone with a tight smile as Undertaker grinned at you.

"This is unexpected. What brings you here?" Sebastian turned to Undertaker as you began to wonder. "I suppose you could call it professional curiosity. Hospitals are some of an undertakers best customers, as you must know." Undertaker jokes as he pulled you close to him by the waist and rested his hand on your hips.

"We are interested in the society's activities. What can you tell us about them?" Ciel asked the man who used his occupied hand to play with your hair. "Steady, now. You know I won't give you any information without proper payment." Undertaker reminded as you rolled your eyes at his ridiculous fee.

"You've been laughing every since you saw us." You reminded him as he tilted his head and hummed. "I suppose that's true. Perhaps just one more Phoenix pose, for old times?" He requested as your son puffed up.

"Not a chance!" He shouted you heard a voice intervene. "We are phoenixes! Forgive me, but I couldn't help adding a little touch of my own." A man with blonde hair that went past his shoulders exclaimed as you remembered him.