[14] OOO, THEY SKIPPING CLASS 😟😟

"Um- Mr

"Um- Mr. Agares! I apologize, but may I please have a word with you, sir?" You asked suddenly as the man turned around and raised a brow. "Hm? Oh, Ms. L/n, what is it?" He asked as you looked down at your clipboard containing schedules.

"As you know I've been teaching etiquette classes to almost all of the students here, but I haven't seen these four children at all and I've begun seeing the same students again." You brought up as you held the files for Derrick Arden and three other kids.

"I've asked Violet to try and get them to see me for a lesson but he's said that they've had packed schedules as of late." You informed as the man then placed a hand behind your back and had you walk with him as he payed attention to your concern.

"And what is it you're worried about if they're missing your lessons?" He asked as you frowned.

"If they miss these lessons they won't be proper men! I don't care if they've practiced while at their own manor but it just irritates me that they're skipping my lessons without so much as a care!" You told the man as he chuckled.

"Alright, Miss. I understand, I'll look over their schedules and try to arrange it so they get their lessons. And thank you for helping us raise proper men, we surely appreciate it." He sugarcoated as he placed a kiss on your hand before proceeding to go down a different hallway.

"They've been skipping lessons? That's unheard of, especially with Derrick." A voice added as you turned your head around sharply to see Redmond lounging on a window sill.

"Oh, Redmond, was I too loud?" You asked as you placed your hand over your mouth. "No, not at all, miss. But I do understand that you're concerned about Derrick Arden and some others, correct?" He asked as he then walked up to you.

"Correct. I've heard that he's been transferred to the purple dorm but they all attend my classes just fine. I'm guessing the sudden dorm change has him a bit anxious, what am I saying? I haven't even met the boy." You muttered as Redmond laughed. "Please don't stress yourself, Ms. L/n. I'm sure everything will work out in due time." He brushed off as he began to walk away.

"But remember, the principal decided on it."

-

You were currently sorting out papers when a knock was heard on your window. You raised a brow because who the hell would do that? Your son and his butler. "My baby! Did you come to check up on me?" You cooed at the boy as you opened the window.

"Mother, I wanted to ask if you would like to join us in meeting some friends." He asked with a smile as you grinned. "I would love to! Just let me hide this, those those housewardens are too nosy for their own good." You mumbled as you stuffed a bunch of papers under a pile of extra clothes.

"The p4 snoop around here?" Sebastian asked as you nodded. "Because this room isn't located in a dorm and doesn't have a lock I've seen them come out multiple times and I always see that my schedules concerning the missing students have been altered or erased." You explained as you hopped up on the windowsill.