Twenty - three

Ryan's pov

It's finally Monday.

"Lunch!" Luca shouts digging in.

Looking around I smile watching Lilly walk towards us.

"Hi!" She said smiling.

"Hello, Deer." I said.

The doors slam shut as a group of men and woman, once their eyes land on Lilly they ran towards her.

"Ms. Russo, is it true that you are a druggy?"

"People say you do drugs, is that true?"

"This picture, is that you? We can see you clearly buying drugs. Please clarify if that's you or not."

"Drugs?" Bella asked.

I looked at Lilly, she doesn't say anything just looks at them.

"Yes, it's true that picture is me. Along with the other video, that was me." She said as the reports look at each other.

"Is it true that Jason Gomez is not your biological father?"

"No, he's not." Lilly sad as she sits down starting at them.

"Who and where is your father?"

"My father is in jail, his name is Lorenzo Russo. I believe he is the most wanted drug dealer out there, is he not?" Lilly said as the reports eyes widened at his name.

Lilly pulls out a cigarette lighting it. "I'm starting to believe you guys are obsessed with me, I'm feeling flattered." Lilly says smiling, her eyes darkening.

"Are you willing to tell us this to mess up your families reputation?"

Lilly laughs.

"You sure are nosey but know absolutely nothing. Me? Mess up their reputation? They're the ones who are missing it up for themselves." Lilly says blowing out her cigarette.

"Are you saying that your family has secrets?" A report asked, her eyes crunched in confusion.

"Secrets. Yes, in fact. There are many things that happens in that house." Lilly says.

"For you to know everything else, looks like you'll have to wait." She says. She grabs her cigarette putting it in a woman's hands who hasn't asked any questions. The lady smiles widely looking at it in her hand. With that she gets up. I walk besides her.

Her eyes widen. "You wanna go to a park, they have ducks!" She says smiling widely.

"Sure, Deer." I said as she smiles holding my hand.

Minutes of walking we arrive at the park.

"Where'd you get that bread?" I asked.

"Cafeteria." She said and ripped a piece giving it to the bird's.

I watch as she throws small little pieces to them.

I smiled softly at her.

"Do you do drugs?" I asked her softly.

She looked at me and softly nodded. I sighed softly and held her in my arms.

"Don't. Don't do that, you're too beautiful to do things like that. Please stop." I begged her.

"Okay. I'll stop, if you stop. I've seen them hidden in your room." She whispered softly. I smiled hearing her words.

"I'll stop my, deer." I said softly and pecked her cheeks.

She looks at me as my arms are still wrapped around her waist, her body still pressed against mine.

"I don't want to let go of you." I whispered softly.

"Don't." She whispered softly as she looked up at me.

I smiled softly as I laid my chin on her head.

/ / /

We arrived at my house, Lilly and I sat down as my little sister walked in and her eyes widen as she ran to Lilly.

"Lilly!" My little sister, Josie said happily.

"Hi, Josie." Lilly said smiling.

"I'll go bring Rose!" Josie said an ran off to her room. A few seconds later she came back with Rose.

Josie hands Rose to Lilly as she pets the cat and puts her on her lap. I smiled softly at Lilly.

"Lilly?" My sister asked.

Lilly hummed softly as she looked at my sister.

"Have any guy caught your eye?" Rose asked smirking as she glanced at me.

"No." Lilly said softly as she blushed.

"You should date my brother, plus I like you." Josie said grinning.

Lilly's and my eyes widened.

"Date Ryan?" Lilly asked.

"Yeah!" Josie said.

My mom came in and yelled. "Yeah!"

Lilly's eyes widened even more as she blushed.

"Um." Lilly said.

"Yeah yeah, I like oranges too." She said softly and looked down at the white cat on her lap as she blushed.

"Come on pleaseee, my brother likes you. He wouldn't shut up about you, pleaseee." Josie begged.

I glared at my sister.

"I'll think about it." Lilly whispered blushing hard. I smiled softly.

"YAY!" My mom and Josie yelled

About twenty minutes later my mom took Josie to the park.

I looked at Lilly.

"How have you been?" I asked her softly. She smiles looking up at me. "Good."

"That's good." I said softly as she nodded. "You?" She asked me softly.

"Good. Been busy with work." I said softly.

"Work?" She asked me.

I hummed. "I stopped stealing and just got a job." She said softly.

"What job did you get?" She asked me.

"Movie theaters." I tell her.

"That's not bad." She said softly.

I looked at her pink softly lips. I blinkced looking away, but remembering when they were against mine and how softt they were.

I smiled softly. "You're cheeks look cute." I tell her softly.

She touches her cheeks. "They've gotten fat." She said softly as I smiled.

"You're still cute and beautiful." I tell her softly as she blushed.

"It's almost my birthday." She said softly as I smiled.

"Happy almost birthday." I tell her softly as she smiled widely.

" What will you be wearing on your birthday my birthday girl?" I asked her.

" A white summer dress. It's beautiful." She said softly as I smiled at her.

" You'll be the most beautiful girl there." I tell her.

" Think so?" She asked me, I nodded softly.

I softly held her in my arms as she laid her head on my chest.

I smiled softly as I looked down at her. I memorized her face like it was important. Because she was important, very.

I'm sorry I haven't been updating along with my other stories if you do read, i've been dealing with things but here you go. I will try to update but I can't promise as I'm busy but I'll try. Thank you all for reading and please wait patiently.

Counted words: 1044