𝟏. ❙𝐬𝐮𝐧, 𝐬𝐤𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬

❛ 𝑪𝑳𝑬𝑶𝑭𝑨𝑬: 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑻'𝑺 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑹 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•✿.⭒✻❙ 𝐒𝐔𝐍, 𝐒𝐊𝐘, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 ❙✻⭒.✿•

❝ 𝐨𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭

❝ 𝐨𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑪𝑬𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺
𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒛𝒚 𝒎𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆

❛ lovely to be rained on with you ❜

        𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁 𝐴𝑇 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁-𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅𝑆 old, Cleofae found the soothing sound of the wind rustling the leaves above her calming; she's loved it for as long as she could remember. Living alone with only a dog and a bird to keep her company meant she may go days without saying a word. That's quite alright. She had the trees to fill the silence.

On occasion, Cleofae is able to find moments during the day where she has no work, no jobs, nothing for her to do, so she spends this rare and special time in her hammock, enjoying the peace that surrounds her.

During these times, Cleofae tends to subconsciously fiddle with the necklace that has never left her person. Cleofae is unaware of how she obtained it, it's simply always been there. The rope material with a small compass on the end referring to the loss she felt within the maze, yet the compass would still point to the correct path she must take. Somehow, Cleofae remained stuck in one place.

This was a rare time when Cleofae's hair was down. Normally, she kept it tied up and out of her face for convenience sake, but when relaxing or forgetting about where she is and what situation she was facing, Cleofae tended to let loose a little.

However, her quaint peace wasn't going to last long. Anubis, her Australian Shepherd, his head very suddenly shot up from his laying position on the ground. Since his ears were alert and he seemed cautious, Cleofae sat up a little and took in her surroundings, she too on edge. "What is it, Anubis?"

Quickly, Anubis sprang to his paws and ran out into the field away from the small buildings Cleofae had made. Concerned, she followed her dog only to come across him barking at the sky. There was clearly something Anubis was sensing that Cleofae wasn't, but she trusted her dog. She had no reason not to.

Horus came flying down towards her, Cleofae held out her arm with leather covering to protect herself from Horus' magpie talons. She looked up to the sky to find a horrific and unique sight. A helicopter was descending into her home...well, Cleofae's never considered this place her home. More so where she happens to be stuck.

Seeing as how this helicopter could only be bad news, Cleofae whistled, which was a command for Anubis to follow her as Horus hopped off her arm and flew up near her. Cleofae jogged into the forest with Anubis and Horus behind her so they could find her weaponry building. Cleofae, as quickly as she could, got situated with all of her weapons. Cleofae put her harness on and slipped her machete onto her back. There was her dagger on her right leg, one hidden in her boot, and Cleofae put her quiver with four arrows and held her bow.