𝟐. ❙𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞

❛ 𝑪𝑳𝑬𝑶𝑭𝑨𝑬: 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑻'𝑺 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑹 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•✿.⭒✻❙ 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐄 ❙✻⭒.✿•

❝ 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

❝ 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑨𝑹𝑴𝒀 𝑫𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑺
𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒉

❛ he never even made it to his twenties, what a waste ❜

𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

        𝐶𝐿𝐸𝑂𝐹𝐴𝐸 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑆𝐼𝑇𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑊𝐼𝑇𝐻 her back against the log by the fire pit as she usually did on her days off. Since she was a Runner now, there were some days that she didn't have to run the maze, so she would spend her time finding peace, along with talking to her closest friend.

Cleofae used to be terrified of the maze, but as the boys began to join her in the Glade, they helped her get over her fear. There was once incident in particular that not only was a huge stepping stone for her, but too formulated her closest relationship.

In the Glade, the doors close at night and Cleofae no longer spent her nights alone, listening to the screeches. She could talk to Newt or Minho instead -- they were the only boys that did't think she was crazy.

It took a while for Cleofae to get over her fear of the maze. She hadn't been stuck at night like she had been for the first week she was in the Glade, she now knew to stay out.

After two years, Alby, the leader of the Glade, emerged from the box along with her supplies. She tried to kill him as soon as they met since she had never met another person before, but they quickly understood they had to work together, especially as Newt, Minho, and Gally emerged.

For some reason, after two years of nothing, new boys began to emerge with the box once every month. They set up a good system with people in charge of different jobs and Alby, who runs the entire Glade. It was only him because he was the first boy. They knew boys wouldn't listen to Cleofae -- they learned that from how much she and Gally clashed.

While the situation of Cleofae being the only girl in the Glade was odd for her to get used to, the boys of the Glade didn't make it any easier. They thought she was crazy since she warned them about the helicopters and men falling from the sky, she spoke to Anubis and Horus as if they could talk back. The only people who understood she was hurt, not crazy, was Newt and Minho.