𝟒. ❙𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡

❛ 𝑪𝑳𝑬𝑶𝑭𝑨𝑬: 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑻'𝑺 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑹 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•✿.⭒✻❙ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐓𝐇 ❙✻⭒.✿•

❝ 𝐬𝐨, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

❝ 𝐬𝐨, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑪 𝑯𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑪𝑰𝑫𝑬
𝒅4𝒗𝒅

❛ in the back of my mind, you died and i didn't even cry ❜

        𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐺𝐴𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐸 Glade had for every new Greenie that came up from the Box was to celebrate them, but also, it was a way for them to all let loose, which they very much needed.

Cleofae was never one to have a lot of fun, she was always paranoid. What with her being alone in the maze with all those Griever screeches for two years, she wasn't the fondest of the night and these gatherings. In her mind, it put all the prey in one spot for the Grievers.

Cleofae was spending this gathering with Anubis and Horus a little away from the party. She was sitting on the ground with her back leaning against a log, her eyes never leaving the closed maze doors. Anubis was half asleep in the grass next to her while Horus was laying in her lap.

All of a sudden, someone hopped over the log and sat down right next to her. Cleofae looked over and saw the new guy. "Hey, Greenie."

"You don't mind if I join you, right? Kinda sick of socialising."

"So, you come over here to talk to more people?" Cleofae challenged, to which the Greenie smirked lightly, "Well, you're easier to talk to."

Cleofae looked down at her bird before taking a sip of her drink, not wanting to react to the compliment. The Greenie glanced over at Horus then to Anubis, but then at the ground in front of him, still clearly in the hopeless state that Greenies were usually in at this point. Cleofae felt a little bad for him, so she hoped to make him feel more comfortable by holding out her mason jar with a drink. "Here. Put some hair on your chest."

The Greenie accepted the drink and took a sip, but immediately spat it out, despising the revolting taste. Cleofae only laughed at his disgust and took a drink herself. It was so rare that Cleofae laughed like that, she probably hadn't in a year. But messing with this Greenie specifically seemed to be bringing a smile to her lips.

"Oh my god, what is that?!"

"I don't even know. Gally, that piece of shit, made it. Apparently, it's a trade secret." The Greenie remembered Cleofae's earlier comments about Gally. Although, she really left out quite a bit. With Gally constantly getting on the Greenie's nerves and seemingly being against him, he wasn't a fan of the builder. "Yeah, well, he's still an asshole."