1.9. Steamy Swimming Lessons

The next morning, I made my way to the pool at the resort. The water gleamed in the early morning light, inviting and crystal clear. It seemed like the ideal place to continue Ruhika's swimming lessons. The entire world had paused, leaving just Ruhika and me in our private aquatic haven.

Ruhika was standing at the edge of the pool when I saw her. She was dressed in a sleek, dark blue legline swimsuit that skimmed over her curves, revealing a sultry stretch of sun-kissed skin high on her thighs. My breath hitched at the sight of her, my pulse quickening instantly with admiration, and may be something deeper, more primal.

Her skin glowed under the soft lights of the pool area, the high cut of the swimsuit not only elongated her legs but also revealed the gentle curve of her hips, leading my eyes irresistibly upwards. Her midriff, taut and inviting, was on full display, the fabric of the swimsuit emphasizing her toned abdomen.

I could not help but stare at her bare skin for a long time. The creamy softness of it contrasted sharply with the deep blue swimsuit, making me feel as though it was begging me to touch it and distracting me beyond belief.

"Ready for today's lesson?" I asked, trying to keep my voice steady as I took in the way the water played with the light, reflecting off her skin.

"Ready," she replied, slipping into the pool with a graceful ease.

"Let's work on your backstroke at first," I suggested, positioning myself beside her. Buoyed by the water and, to some extent, by my presence, she drifted on her back, her entire body in a perfect line from head to toe.

"You're doing great," I murmured, my hand resting lightly on her back. It was enticing to feel her warm, smooth skin beneath my fingers.

"Thanks to you," she said, her eyes meeting mine. My heartbeat quickened at something in her gaze, an invitation that remained unsaid.

"Relax," I whispered, my hand moving in slow circles on her back.

We practiced for a while longer, but it became increasingly difficult to focus on the lesson. My mind was filled with the way she moved, the softness of her skin under my touch.

"Let's try some deeper dives," I said, leading her to the deeper end of the pool. With her gaze fixed on mine, she trailed behind.

She dove in, her form graceful and fluid. When she surfaced, our faces were inches apart. I could see the droplets of water clinging to her eyelashes, and her lips parting slightly as she caught her breath.

"Good job," I said, my voice low. She smiled, and in that moment, I couldn't resist any longer. I reached out, brushing a lock of wet hair from her face, my fingers lingering on her cheek.

Her slender arms immediately wrapped around my black vest as she sought balance in the water. Her fingers clutched the fabric of my vest, and I could feel the soft pressure of her touch against my chest, sending shivers down my spine.