22

The judge then retired with the jury to talk about everything that had happened, while they did Reina looked down at the two kids with a sad smile. "Kids, as much as I love both of you. You two need to go back to your parents. I am not your mother, I am just a friend to them. I was merely being nice to them by taking care of the two of you. Please go back to your parents."

Viven and Leo both frowned before they nodded their heads. They both hugged her one last time before they walked back up to their parents. Angeal and Tara both hugged their children before Tara had gotten up and went towards Reina holding onto Viven tightly. 

"Reina...I'm truly sorry things ended up this way. I'll take whatever comes our way. None of us deserve to be parents let alone call you a friend." Tara said sadly

"Got that damn right." She said seriously "Get lost bitch."

Tara frowned but did what Reina wanted her to do. When the judge a jury came back it was anonymous that the two couples were guilty of all charges against them. Their children will be placed in foster homes while the four of them are in jail for ten years, which afterwards they are to do 140 hours of community service. All of the money that Reina had asked for shall be granted to her for the hospital bill and for the many thousands of dollars that were stolen and spent without her consent. 

The two couples were placed in hand cuffs as the two kids were taken to a different place away from the couples. Once the case was over Reina smiled at Ienzo and held her hand out to him. "Thank you so much for helping me out with this. It means so much that you were able to get things to be how they are."

"Of course, you are a good friend to Kadaj. So I'll do what I can to help out. I will be in touch with you once the money has been given to the law firm. From there it will be given to you." Ienzo said as he shook her hand firmly

Reina nodded her head. "Alright then, I look forward to hearing about it." She said with a smile

Once Reina had left out with Genesis, Anya and Kadaj-Anya had hugged her sister tightly. "I'm so happy that you won that sis!" 

"As am I...though I do feel bad that leo and Viven are being taken away from them."

"Don't worry too much about it, they weren't ever raised by the four of them. You have no reason to feel bad about what has happened." Kadaj said with his hands in his pockets

Reina let out a sigh. "Yeah...guess you're right about that."

The four of them went to celebrate the case win by going out to eat an early dinner. Reina ended up drinking a lot due to no longer having to worry about anything that came of the two couples that took her for granted. Genesis saw just how wasted she was getting and let her have her time to relax and not think about anything. He chose not to drink so he could make sure that someone could take the trio back home. 

Once it got late Genesis ended up having to drive Kadaj and Anya back to where they lived with Kadaj's mother and helping the two of them out of the car and inside before he drove home with a passed out Reina sleeping in the passenger seat. When he got them home and got inside, she had woken up and she nuzzled her head against his chest. 

"I wub you babe." She said with a happy smile on her face

"I love you too Rei, you are still drunk off your ass though."

"I've never gotten the chance to be like this before, it feels nice."

Genesis let out a small chuckle. "I bet babe, you need to rest yourself to ware off the alcohol in your system."

As he spoke he had placed her down onto the bed and took her shoes off of her. She soon sat up and went onto her knees. "Aww, Gen...I don't wanna rest..I want you."

Genesis cupped her face in his hand before he kissed her on the lips. "As much as I would love to be able to have you, you aren't in the right mind set for it."

"Oh phhthh about that! You have always fucked women when they are drunk or you're drunk! Why can't you do the same with me?! Am I ugly to you is that why?"

Genesis's eyes widened hearing what she said before he shut his eyes and sighed out. "You really are going to bring the past into this aren't you?"

"Of course I am! Answer me Genesis!" She said with a pout on her face with her arms crossed under her chest