Episode 3: Like big brother

Divine Perspective

In a dark room among the six elders, Gojo was discussing what had happened. However, he wasn't pleased with the proceedings.

"Are you planning to cover it up and execute him secretly? You're being absurd."

One of the elders spoke up.

"The child consented."

But this did not convince Gojo.

"But he's not of legal age. Just a 16-year-old boy. Moreover, we don't know how many people he might condemn to death. He's already dealt with three Grade 2 sorcerers and one Grade 1. That's why you sought my help in the first place. Have you forgotten?"

Another elder spoke.

"Then you..."

Gojo affirmed.

"Yes, Okkotsu Yuta will be admitted to Jujutsu High School."

While they were talking, another voice interrupted them.

"HEY, IS ANYONE THERE?"

Someone outside was yelling.

"What's going on?"

"Ah, it's just Yuta's friend. A bit protective... I'll take care of him."

Gojo turned around and began to leave. He opened the door and stepped outside.

---

From Yami

I had been yelling for two hours, but not a soul came to look. What kind of place was this? Not even a single attendant cared. Just as I was about to yell again, I heard a voice.

"I'm here!"

My heart raced when I saw the person. It was Gojo Satoru himself. But I knew I didn't have time to rejoice.

"Finally! I've been tearing myself apart here. What kind of place is this? And where's Yuta?"

I looked at him angrily, but he just smiled.

"Calm down. Your friend is safe, don't worry. You'll see him soon. In the meantime, shall we have some tea?"

Seriously... He managed to squeeze in tea amidst all this commotion...

"Calm down? How can I calm down? How can you expect me to wait calmly? You're judging my friend for a crime he didn't commit. And while he's locked up in a room, you expect me to sit here and have tea..."

After my outburst, he stared at me for a while. Then he turned around and started walking away.

"Fine. Follow me then. Let's go see your friend. We'll have tea after we make sure he's okay."

I started following him. We arrived at a building shortly after. They were probably keeping him here.

"Your friend is in this building. I'm going in now. Wait outside."

I nodded. He opened the door and went in but didn't close it. Apparently, he wanted me to hear their conversation. After a while, their voices could be heard.

"What's this, Okkotsu Yuta-kun?"

I closed my eyes. I knew this scene...

"It used to be a knife... I wanted to kill myself, but Rika-chan stopped me."

"That's sad."

Gojo's calm voice was irritating him. I know he actually cares about him. What's the deal?

"You're starting at a new school today."

"I'm not going."

Yuta's voice was firm.