Episode 6: The first excitement

Have a nice reading, dears! ♡

(Please don't be a ghost reader, friends

(Please don't be a ghost reader, friends. You're welcome.)

________________________

From Yami

Gojo, Yuta, and I were waiting in the hospital corridor.

When we arrived at the hospital, they had urgently taken all four of them. After a general examination, they said their conditions weren't severe. Frankly, that was reassuring.

Yuta woke up an hour after arriving. Although the doctor told him he needed more rest, he insisted he would look after Maki and the kids. And here we are now.

Gojo was leaning against the wall, Yuta was seated on a chair, and I was standing with my arms crossed.

Honestly, the silence was quite boring. It seemed like Gojo noticed me and started talking to Yuta.

"They say Maki and the kids will be fine."

"Thank goodness."

"But you don't seem satisfied at all."

Yuta looked at the ring on his finger as he spoke.

"I managed to summon Rika-chan willingly for the first time."

"Oh? You're making progress."

After that, deep silence filled the air again. They're really boring.

Meanwhile, a child passed by us with an IV stand. Yuta stared after the child for a while when he saw him. I'm sure he's thinking about the first time he met Rika.

Gojo, noticing Yuta's gaze, didn't forget to ask.

"What's wrong?"

Yuta spoke while still under the influence of that moment.

"Nothing... I just remembered something. I think I might have cursed Rika-chan. I might have cursed her."

"That's my thought, but there's no curse more complicated than love."

I looked at Gojo like he had seen an alien when he talked about love.

"Sensei... I didn't know you were so knowledgeable about love. Or are you one with a rich romantic history?"

He spoke to me in a self-satisfied tone.

"Of course! What did you think? Everyone chased after me. I've seduced quite a few girls in my time."

Then he said that annoying sentence that would annoy me.

"But... since you've never dated anyone, you're still a novice at this."

Ugh, this guy! He knows exactly how to annoy me. I mean, why did he have to say that now?

Feeling stifled by the atmosphere, I decided to go down to the cafeteria to get some water. Plus, I wouldn't have to see Gojo for a while.