Episode 11: Feeling of Hope (Final)

Have a good read, my dears.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me so far.

Three Months After the Accident

"Bro! No, I said no."

"But Yami..."

"For God's sake! I don't understand why you're so stubborn. It's just a photo."

Three months had passed since the accident. During this time, my body had mostly healed. About 70% of my wounds had closed up.

But what I remembered were just memories from my past life. I don't recall coming here, forming a bond with Yuta and Gojo, or getting close to Shoko and the other three students.

But it's okay. Eventually, my lost memories would come back to me slowly. It just takes a little time.

But if things continue like this, even if my memories return, I'll definitely grow cold towards Gojo. I mean, who cares about taking a photo!

This morning, he suddenly barged in and started complaining about how we didn't have any photos together. Just for that, he even went out and bought a camera. And now he's trying to force us to take a picture.

"No way, I don't want to take a photo in this state."

"You're so heartless, Yami..."

Finally, he gave up and resigned himself to defeat. I can finally breathe now. But did he really get that upset... Nah, forget it. What's there to be upset about? He'll forget about it in two minutes anyway.

Yet, here he was, sitting with the same expression even after an hour had passed. Did he really want this that badly? Ugh, there's nothing I can do about it.

"Ahem. If you want, we can take a photo. But just one!"

His sad face suddenly lit up, and he hurried over to hug me. Did I just do a good thing?

He let go of me and started taking our pictures. I hope the camera doesn't struggle too much.

Two months after waking up, I had separated Yuta from Rika. They had a happy parting. Just like in the anime, I had also learned about my kinship with Gojo.

After the battle, Jujutsu High School, which had suffered damage, was quickly repaired and looked brand new. Jujutsu sorcerers played a significant role in this.

Geto was likely saved by Nanako and Mimiko. We would meet again in the future. Everything was falling into place.

My thoughts were interrupted by Megumi pulling my arm. For some reason, after the accident, he had been quite close to me. Maybe he had warmed up to me after what we went through.

"Yami, drink this."

I took the drink he offered. He squeezed the juice himself, saying it's healthy. It was so sweet of him.

"Thank you, Megumi-chan."

His cheeks turned red as he turned his head to the side. If he acted mean, he'd be a total yandere.

"Hi! We're here."

"Salmon!"

"How are you today, Yami?"

I looked at the five who entered. Yuta, Panda, Toge, Maki, and Shoko. I don't know why Shoko is here, but she's been quite friendly with me. I don't get it.

"I'm good, guys."

"Hey! Did you try it when I asked?"

"Sorry..."

Maki was scolding Yuta again for something. I'll never understand their relationship. They're happy in their own way.

Looking at Gojo, he excitedly showed Panda and Toge the photos we took. Megumi held my hand while looking out the window. Shoko sat next to me, watching me.

"Didn't expect to see this, did you?"

Her question caught me off guard at first, but then I smiled as I answered.

"Yeah, I didn't expect to see this. But I'm glad I did."

For now, everything ended happily. Everyone was happy. There were no worries or troubles.

In the future, we would face problems again, like Sukuna and Yuji. But I plan to overcome them too.

My story ends here for now. I look forward to seeing everyone again in the future.

Goodbye!

"Hey Gojo! Take a picture of us too!"

"Ahahaha"

_____________________

And thus, this story comes to an end. It turned out to be a short chapter, but I felt the need to write something like this.

Thank you to everyone who read this!