Episode 7: First encounter

Happy reading!

To be honest, this chapter turned out very silly, you'll understand if you read it. It didn't feel right to me, but oh well. I'll make up for it in the next chapter.

I'm not going to edit it, so there might be spelling mistakes. Please comment so I can fix them. ♡

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

From Yami

After our conversation in the park, we returned. The thawing of the ice between us made me quite relieved, to be honest. Finally, I started from somewhere.

When we returned, they were supposed to rest in their rooms. The doctor had told him and Maki not to do any strenuous activities for a while. But who listens?

First, Gojo took Yuta to get a weapon. He chose a katana as his weapon. This was the best choice for him. Then he started training again. And now, he was training with Maki.

"Come on, Yuta! You can do it!"

I was cheering for Yuta. Not that he would win, he would definitely lose. He couldn't beat someone who spends almost every day training without resting and without any prior practice. But motivation is important in these kinds of things. There's nothing else to do.

I turned my gaze to the commotion at the entrance. Gojo had arrived.

"Hey everyone! How's it going?"

With Gojo's words, everyone's attention turned to him. Maki took advantage of this opportunity and attacked the distracted Yuta.

She gave him a good hit on the cheek with the bottom of her spear.

"Don't get distracted!"

"Okay."

Yuta started rubbing his cheek. It must have hurt.

Maki scolded him angrily. His relaxed attitude must have annoyed her. After all, we're talking about Maki. She does everything with seriousness.

"Be a bit more serious, you idiot!"

"No mercy at all!"

He seemed to be scared by her attitude. But suddenly, he became sarcastic. Was he trying to motivate Yuta?

"Are you going to hit me?"

Yuta spoke with determination and drew his sword, taking a stance.

"Yes!"

While they continued their training, I started talking with Gojo.

"How are you, sensei?"

"I'm fine, Yami-kun, and you?"

"I'm fine. Well... you know, sensei. I fixed things with Yuta. And one of the factors that helped me do it was you. Or rather, the conversation we had on the hospital roof that night. I wanted to thank you for that. Thanks for your help."

I was questioning the absurdity of my speech. I just wanted to thank him. I wondered if it was a bit awkward.

"Uh!"

We turned our gaze to Yuta with his shout. Maki had knocked him down and was hitting his forehead with the back of her spear. I started walking towards him with concern. Luckily, my conversation got lost in the mix. Happiness! When I quickly descended the last step, I walked up to him.

"Yuta, are you okay?"

He grumbled while holding his forehead.

"Yes. Was the last move necessary?"