Chapter 13

Brynhildr's P. O. V:

A week has passed and it was time for Brynhildr to meet up with Yami Moiror. Natsu and the others hide behind buildings as they watch Brynhildr stand before the black haired man.

"Have you made your decision?" Yami questions. She remains silent for awhile longer. He raises an eyebrow. "Well?"

"............... At first, I wanted to go with you, because I miss my little sister and Jason so much," I begin. "But then, it was the memory... the memory of their faces..." As tears drip down my cheeks, a wind blows and I wobble forward but put one foot in front of the other. "... I'm sorry, but as much as I desperately want my family back... I can't Betty my guild." Yami glares. "They've done so much for me, and gave me a new home. But I feel more at home with him, Natsu Dragneel. He reignited feelings within me I thought I had lost, and I could never let anyone hurt him. So, I'm going to have to decline your offer, Yami."

He scowls. "Very well, but this will be the end for you!"

I move first and appear above the dark haired man, channeling magic into my foot. He dodges as I bring it down and form a crater.

"Get back here so I can hand you over to the Magic Council myself!!" I snap as I chase after Yami, throwing magic filled punches and kicks.

We appear on a wider street and the civilians scatter when they see us battling.

"Magic Cast: Command Slice!" I call as I create a few swords before sending them flying for the ravenette. He dodges them. "Magic Cast: Command Ice Storm!"

I form a lightning tornado filled with shards of ice that fly for my opponent. He dodges that as well.

"Magic Cast: Command Earth Rumble." I snap my fingers and the ground trembles violently before throwing the dark wizard back. He hits the ground but gets to his feet again.

"Darkness Magic: Cerberus," Yami says before darkness swirls from his arms and forms a giant three headed dog. It lunges for me but I dodge.

"Magic Cast: Command Storm," I say before lightning crackles and tears through the huge beast. I create more blades and send them flying for Yami but he dodges.

"Darkness Magic: Furies," He says. He forms clones of himself from the dark energy and they attack me with a trident in hand, also made of darkness. I feel one of them stab my arm but I dodge a couple of others and kick one back into a wall.

I punch another and dodge one's attack.

I throw the rest back with my Earth Rumble command. I face the real Yami once again.

"Earth Magic: Gem Shrapnel." Yami creates coloured gems from the earth and they fly for me. I grunt as one manages to graze my arms and stomach but I quickly form an ice wall with my Magic Cast.

However, the gems still manage to pierce it and I jump out of the way.

When I land, my feet get stuck in something. I look down to see a sinkhole under my feet. I grit my teeth and use my own Earth Magic to get out before I charge at Yami with magic in my fists.

He dances back to avoid my fists but I finally manage to land a kick to his side that sends the man flying. He gets back up and sends more gems flying at me. Some of them cut into my skin once again.

It was hard to get close to Yami with this spell attacking me, so I punch the ground and it shatters towards the ravenette. He jumps to avoid falling in the ground.

Yami then appears in front of me and places his hand to my forehead. "Darkness Magic: Fields of Punishment."

I feel his magic seep into me and my magic container. I grunt with pain and collapse. Yami smirks.

"So much for the Immortal Wizard." He creates the trident once again and raises it. "Now, die!"

Just when he goes to thrust it at me, there's a loud clang and I see Erza blocking the attack, a dark glare on her features.

"Brynhildr!" Natsu and Lucy fry as they and Gray race over to her. Natsu reaches Brynhildr first and drops to his knees, pulling her against him.

"Are you okay?!" He demands but she doesn't respond. "Answer me!"

Erza snaps, "How dare you do this to our guild mate!"

"She refused to join me and aid my mission," Yami responds simply. "So that's why she's being punished.

"Why you...!" Natsu growls, about to attack him when there's a blonde blur and the ravenette is thrown backwards. Everyone gasps upon seeing Brynhildr standing before them.

"Leave this guy to me," She says coldly.