Ch14 - Decisions, Decisions

6/24/24 Edit(?): Firstly, I'm really sorry for the extra late publish. My dumbass thought I actually published this chapter LAST WEEK (on Monday, 6/17). And because I'm writing this, I, in fact, did NOT click the right button like I thought I did. I was so sleepy that night that my dumbass hallucinated the WHOLE thing... (I'm really sorry y'all😭)

[][][][][][][][][][]

A/n: So, I lied. In fact, summer classes and my job is kicking my ass. I did not know that my job would want me to go in almost everyday for training. And I have to train for about 100 hours in total (but money so... it's worth it). Also, one of the classes I'm taking right now is not as easy as I thought it was going to be. I severely underestimated everything. I'm terribly sorry for that. I appreciate everyone's patience for this chapter!

Anyways so--

Your POV~[Next Day]~

"Hey, sensei... It's me again."

Aizawa's face scrunches up in irritation as he sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose, "Let me guess. Did you change your mind?"

"Perchance."

"You can't just say 'perchance.'"

"Oh my god, I knew that you knew."

Aizawa's brows furrow as he tilts his head staring at you with a confused look, "What? I-- No..." Aizawa shakes his head, grumbling a few bitter words as he stares at you, "What did we talk about the other day?"

"Standing firm on my boundaries..." You say, staring down at the floor. Your shoulders slumped forward as you pout. 

"And what did you do?" 

"The opposite..." 

From Aizawa's perspective, it looked like you shrunk. 

It was a comical scene to some of the other teachers that were there in the teachers' lounge. Currently, it was just you, Aizawa, Midnight, Present Mic, Vladd King, and Cementoss. The other teachers are likely setting up their class now or are still out and about, you weren't sure. 

Majority of the faculty understand your circumstance-- the incidents with Satoshi, rather. Nothing about your forceful enrollment to U.A, your parents, or the fact you don't want to be a pro hero; only Aizawa knows this. 

Though, they might have an inkling feeling about it now, based on yours and Aizawa's current conversation-- your parents' actions and behavior, more like. 

"And why did you give in?" 

"She wouldn't shut up."

". . . Who are we gossiping about?" Midnight inquires, appearing between you and Aizawa, "What's the tea?" 

"My mom." :(

Midnight tilts her head to the side, staring at you in concern, "Did something happen?" 

"She's being mean." :((

Yeah you're totally gonna use this opportunity to talk shit about your parents. The reputation they've built and maintained are just gonna go to straight to hell with them. 

". . .Huh?" Midnight could not believe her ears. And here she thought someone died!

"I'm trying to get her to set boundaries and stick to them." Aizawa explains, glaring at you. 

"But she's being annoying. Even Naka resorted to cussing her out." 

Present Mic snickers in the background, "That bird is funny." He mumbles, knowing how much that bird loves talking. Sometimes, during class (the few times Naka is with you), the bird would answer some of his questions to the class. The crow is good at English. Mic knew crows were intelligent, he just never would've thought it'd be this smart. Naka was capable of forming sentences and also understanding human language. 'I wonder if we can train the local flock of crows to shoo unwanted paparazzi. Shit on them and everything...'