Ch24 - Therapy And Murder List :D

TW: Implications/mentions of domestic violence and child abuse

It's very brief mention in the beginning of this chapter, but I just want to let my readers know. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

"Truck-kun can solve all of our problems." 

"No, you cannot be hit by a truck. And please stop referring to a it as 'truck-kun.'" There was an officer who had the misfortune of having to babysit Y/n. Eye bags were present on their face. It was a difficult task for them. This officer is praying for a raise because he did not expect his job to be apart of this, 'No wonder why they're getting this kid psychiatric help.'

Akajime, who was in the hall, talking to one of the doctors, had called in the officer who was supervising her. 

The officer sighs, relieved of his babysitting duties. However, the man paused before turning toward the girl, "Keep the handcuffs on. We don't have anymore." He grunts, scratching the back of his head. 

"'kay." 

The officer began walking over towards the door, exiting the room and shutting the door behind him. But just as the door was about to click shut, the sound of something snapping echoed momentarily in the white room. 

CLINK

After that sound met the officer's ear, the door came to a halt, moments before it shut fully. The man slowly opened the door, peering his head in as he glared at the (h/c) haired girl who laid static on the bed. All she did was stare up at the ceiling, unmoving. 

The man sighs, shaking his head before shutting the door behind him.  

Y/n lifted up her wrist, bringing it so that she can put both hands behind her head, acting as an extra mini pillow as she laid there on her back. 

This form of supervision was weird. She didn't like being cramped in this room. It felt stuffy and it smelled strongly of medical stuff. 

She caught wind of Akajime's voice, and a woman's. She was Y/n's assigned doctor, or whatever. There was a CT... MRI--- Y/n wasn't sure-- scan where they'd hope to catch sight of something in her brain. Any altercations or activity that would lead to further investigation about the side effects Satoshi's Quirk had on her. 

Their voices seemed a little further. 

Y/n had also sensed her parents' souls within the building. They were making their way up the floors, using the elevators. You can only tell because their souls were just ascending, not necessarily going diagonally. 

The girl shut her eyes, humming a random tune that was a little off key. She didn't care about the song being on-key or not. All that really mattered to her was just curing her boredom. The idea of being stuck in here and having to converse with another person sounded tiring. You weren't in the mood for that, nor were you in the mood of being stared at like some lab rat or wild animal. 

Suddenly, the door clicked open. There were quiet giggles as a tiny figure stepped into the room, quietly shutting the door behind him.

"What are you doing?" Y/n inquires, sitting up from the hospital bed. The mattress groaned underneath her weight as she shifted. 

The child cackles before dashing into the corner of the room, hiding behind the curtains, "Hide and seek!" He says, quite loudly. 

"Shhhh..." The girl shushes him, lips twitching upwards at the boy's antics, "If you talk loudly like that, the seeker is going to find you."