Their Past

"Forgive Hyung, Jungkookie.. But I would rather see you sleeping for some hours, than to see you sleeping forever.. "

The elder whispered, his voice filled with regret and love for his brother, for whom he can do anything ..

Even if it meant summoning the Devil..

The brute picked his brother and went upstairs.. Opening the door with a click of his fingers, the elder gently placed the now pale beauty on the queen sized bed, covering him with blanket..

Sitting near the sleeping male, he softly caressed the silky, black locks of his brother, while his mind wander to the horrific tragedy which led to the present scenario.. Even remembering about sends chills down his spine..

.
.
.

FLASHBACK

Park Jimin was the eldest son of the Park couple and the only one who inherited the Fallen Angel genes from his Great Grandfather Park Jihyun, who became one cause of marrying a half-demon, who is Park Noah, his Great Grandmother..

He got to know about his special abilities when he accidentally burned an oak tree in the backyard of his house at the age of 10 .. From then on, he was send to the main priest's house to control his powers..

His parents who used to love him, now distanced themselves from him reasoning his mother is pregnant and that his power could hurt the unborn child..

But what about his heart?! His heart which was broken, shattered by the words of his parent's words..

To make the situation even worse, the priest's wife and children also started to treat him differently..

Only the priest was the one who treated him good, even if it was for the greed of money .. Atleast he didn't hit him with rod reasoning the hits would control the devil in him like others did ..

The fake love is oasis in the desert.. And for someone who's thirsty for years, even the sight of oasis is a blessing..

But who knew to quench his thirst, the universe would send the whole river..

Crystal clear, clean and pure.. Meant to be cherished.. His little brother.. His Jungkookiee.. His life..

When he returned to his parent's house after 12 years, he was nothing like  the Park Jimin who was send away.. Instead, now his the Rising Model JIMIN of Jung Fashion Corp..

A fine man of 23, with sharp, stunning looks, captivating personality and a promising career

A fine man of 23, with sharp, stunning looks, captivating personality and a promising career.. And most importantly, with his powers and his life under control..

But what wasn't in his control, was being hugged by the little fluff ball, who introduced himself was Park Koo..

Must have been years, since he had been hugged warmly by someone .. Years since someone called his name lovingly..