Chapter 11 (The nightmare and Cathy attack)

Author note: As I said earlier this book has some intense moment, they will be some sexual terms, and the characters might get excited, I have laid my warning if it perhaps makes you uncomfortable you can scroll to whenever they are done adios.

           The kiss was the most pleasant thing that has ever happened in Lamia life, the way Damian captured his lips, diving his tongue into his mouth, interwining both their tongues in such a beautiful rythme, Lamia could not believe this was the first kiss of his life and it was beautiful as fuck. Abigail on the other hand  placed several kisses down Lamia neck till his stomach making him to flinch with intense pleasure.

  " You like that don't you, I promise today I will show you the type of pleasure you are missing out."

    Abigail whispers turned Lamia  so much, goodness only God knows what will happen if she...

" Oh my gosh, haa..

    Lamia eyes widened madly as Abigail began sucking his dick, how she started Lamia had no idea and looking at Damian Lamia could see the pure intense lust written all over his eyes and it gleamed dangerously. But Lamia mind was a mess Abi was killing him slowly.

   " Fuck"
    Lamia screamed like a mentally deranged man and just then Damian came in with a bag in his hand, Lamia manage to see what was inside and his face drained seeing it was several lines of vibrator, what type of sex freaks was he dealing with. Then Damian emptied the bag making Abigail to smile.

    " Don't let me stop you, continue my dear Abi."

   Abigail wanted to continue but she suddenly overheard a violent sound of something shattering to pieces, she stopped and wanted to go but Damian stopped her.

" Girl let have some fun, don't let the animals running outside disrupt it."

   Abigail stopped on her tracks and Damian did the honors he carried her off to the couch and laid her softly widening her leg he has instantly plunge his face to her pussy like a hungry lion. Abigail could feel her own wetness dripping down her thighs, Dammy was toturing her.

    " What Damian I can't take it anymore I want you inside me."

   But instead of his dick, Damian carried the egg like vibrator and placed it in her wet entrance. Abigail almost jumped in rushing pleasure, it was just too much. Lamia on the other hand was feeling so turned up so he bent down and taking hold of Damian dick he began sucking it like how Abigail did her's. But Damian blood began pumping, he never knew when Lamia learnt to do blowjob but it was fantastic. Damian continue toturing Abigail pussy till she finally released loads of cum. Damian on the other hand was in pure agony. Lamia was feasting on his huge cock, doing dangerous tip sucking that finally drove Damian to the edge. He released loads of cum and gasped loudly.

     " Oh my God that was the best release I have had in ages, goodness Lamia your mouth is lovely, even you too Abi your cunt drives me insane."

     After showering the three went to bed, each reminiscing over the night they had. Lamia own was on the edge, he was smiling continuously, Damian the hot dude kissed him, he will forever cherish this moment and slowly he drifted off to sleep.

        (Lucinda lunge)

     Meanwhile in Lucinda room various tissues could be seen lined up in the floor. Emily was trying her utmost best to console Lucy but it was abortive, she yelled and scream till Slyvia finally lost it.

    "Enough lucy you are irritating me with this your behavior, for goodness sake you are grown up, you are Fucking seventeen years so stop with this your whining."

     Emily who was shocked with Slyvia outburst tried making sign for Slyvia to apologize but she refused.

   " And so fucking what Emily, we should continue keeping quiet and allow her treat us like piece of shit hell no, serves you right cause if maybe you were not bitchy towards your twin brother he would have helped you,but no you want to be the almighty queen, please goodbye."

     Emily watched in horror as Lucinda went to her silver mirror and broke it to pieces.

    " I will get you for this Abigail, I promise you."

         Lamia room

     Lamia was the first to wake up as usual and by that time Abigail was already gone, feeling that something wasn't right he looked around but everything was alright. Why then did he have this feeling that something dreadful was about to happen.

   " Noo, noo please don't do it please, I beg you don't haaaa."

   Lamia rushed to Damian, he was seriously rolling on the bed screaming, beads of sweat already filled his face he was sweating. No he was crying, Lamia was shocked beyond measure the whole Damian Wayne Williams crying no this was impossible, so he cradled him stroking his hair.

   " It is okay D, it is only a dream, it is okay."

      Shortly after Damian woke up, eyes red, on seeing Lamia besides him he rushed and hugged him madly.

    " I am so sorry Lamia I was so scared, the place was so scary."

     Lamia hugged Damian's tighter, what could have happened to him, was he traumatized, he must have had a really dark past. What could have happened to him?. But he won't dwell on it now, they had classes to attend. So after making sure Damian was okay they both started getting ready for school and stepping outside they encountered a huge gathering. Both Lamia and Damian rushed to see what was going on only to see it was Catherine, her legs were twisted in an impossible manner and her head was slightly opened oozing out blood. The school ambulance came and carried her to the hospital but no one could concerntrate, who did such an horrible thing and who is next.......

      Please Twinkles remember to vote after each chapter, love you all. And thanks for reading you can try out my new novel the cover is out already. Title: Dangerous passion