Chapter 50 Book Two

JOURNEY TO THE MAGICAL REALM

AUTHOR NOTE: FROM THIS MOMENT EXPECT SUPERNATURAL ASPECT IN THIS STORY AND GORY SCENES. THIS ISN'T THE SECOND VOLUME BUT THE SECOND BOOK SERIES SO KNOW THAT VOLUME 2 IS COMING SOON.

    The past isn't what it seems dangers lies ahead and to uncover the deepest and buried secrets of the pasts Lamia, Damian and Catherine ventured into dangerous territories the magical realms which contains all manners of dangerous creatures and beings, driven by love and trust the trio ventured into a deeper darkness but as memories that was kept buried kept resurfacing their relationships became a target as deadly secrets, lies and dangers threatened to destroy and tear them apart.

      Will Lamia and Damian succeed these tribulations or will Damian worst nightmare come to past and what happens when Lamia was faced with two options to choose between his long love and heart beat Damian or his growing romantic feelings and friendship with Cathy .

       Meanwhile in Ivory high Emily and Slyvia were both entangled in a darker conspiracy involving every students of Ivory high, what happens as Emily must fight along side with Slyvia to rescue their friends and families from the hands of the blood sucking evil cult which seems determined to pull them down.