Chapter 8 (The fall)

Author note: Vote and comments please it is important, love you all .

    An: Below is Lucinda picture the next chapters picture will be available the next chapter

           The illuminating light bright chandeliers dangling down the ceramic celling brought out the beauty of the infamous hall known as Diamond plaza, the exquisite design shows how developed the designers was but this instant the designs couldn't capture the distanced attention of it's admirers as the two dashing figures took everyone breathe away.

        Lamia stood there eyes rooted on the ground as he stood transfixed, why did he listen to Mike who insisted on dressing him this way, maybe he should have just worn one of those bland clothes he loves wearing to avoid such moment like this, but his companion was smiling his hazel eyes, cute dimples and buckle frame showed in his suit, Lamia was instantly brought out of his dream when a shattering sound came from the crowd.

         "You bitch, haven't you done enough, get out of this school already." The students around gasped in unison Hardin threw a glass cup towards Damian and if not for Damian nice reflexes it should have been bloody. Jordan, Hardin best friend who saw the scene rushed forward, " Are you insane, don't you know this could get you expelled." Hadrain let out a frustrated sigh and ruffled his hair," you know what Damian game on." And glaring at Lamia he whispered rudely, "And you too faggot, Man fucker." Hardin smiled after seeing the look on Lamia face.

       Lamia face turned pale, his face became drained of color but before Hardin could leave a resounding slap which echoed throughout the hall descended on Hardin Cheecks shocking him badly, " what the hell.." he hasn't even landed when another mad blow came this time it shifted his jaw madly making blood to rush out. Students began panicking, it was obvious Hadrain was enraged but why did such a thing get to him and who could Lamia be to him. Hadrain smiled showing his bloody teeth, when they thought he would apologize he shoved his middle finger to them shouting like a deranged person, " Go to hell you faggo..." He wasn't able to land as Damian descended on him the fight was terrible as everyone around shifted in horror but Hadrain was already a mess. Abigail who can't stop grinning ear to ear came at the grand hall and witnessing the gastly sight she shrieked, alarmed by the situation.

     Lucinda was watching at a corner seeing this as a great opportunity to get close to Damian she ran to him in a haste, everyone eyes followed the girl who was rushing to Damian like her life depended on it. Emily shook her head, " seriously, what is she thinking this is bad, seriously bad." Slyvia who was sipping slowly from her glass wine let out a sweet smile, " I think it is time she experience rejection, you know stoping her won't work so why don't she experience it herself." Emily stared at Slyvia perhaps trying to see any flicker of emotion but to her greatest disappointment they were none, so she just watched Lucinda praying that she won't make a fool of herself. Lucy who was smiling like a fool went to where Damian was lying down bruised heavily from arm to the knee, Lucinda who saw Abigail approaching pushed her making her fall heavily. And squatting beside Damian she attempted to touch his injured face but a cold piercing voice jolted her from what she wanted to do, " Touch my face I swear to God you will end up been handless tonight." The whole crowd flinched and before her eyes he called Abi and with a loud voice he shouted to everyone hearing, " I want Abi to be the one to take care of me."

       Abi frozed , Lucinda stood there moping and gently Abi helped Lamia and three of them carried Damian to the school sick bay, After moping continuously like a fool she rushed towards Hadrain who was beyond recognisable and slapped him hard, " Go to hell motherfucker." After the incident the party began and eventually the matter seems to die down, but some vicious snakes still crave for revenge and nothing can stop them from actualizing it.

       Alexa was patiently waiting for Cathy in other to destroy her unfortunately she didn't attend the event so after witnessing Hadrain attack her face formed a line and her mouth twitched in a deadly manner and chuckling she vowed to destroy whosoever was behind the fight. After digging she found evidence it was Abigail, how she got it no one knew the source and who was behind it, so she called Dinah and Sophia and their deadly plan begun.    Meanwhile Catherine who was passing by overhead their evil plot and her eyes widened madly, " Nooo". She must do something she won't let Abi get into their trap.

             THE SICK BAY

      Damian was cleaned by Abi who washed off the red flowing liquid caused by the fight, " I am sorry you have to do this Abi , I just wanted to speak with you." Abigail stared at Damian hazel eyes, they was something about that eyes that reminded her of someone in the past,but shaking her head she spoke to Damian, " I think you should talk to Lamia, Hadrain words hurts him deeply so please be there for him." Damian eyes stared at Lamia who was oblivious of what was happening around him, he was at the highest building thinking about what Hadrain said when he heard a sound behind him, Lamia gasped he then called Damian and Damian answered from the second floor, " what is going on, who is there". No answer, so he shrugged thinking it must have been an animal. Abigail was also staring at Lamia worriedly, his angelic face was so soothing but she suddenly saw a hoodie , no someone covering his face with it, " what the hell, Damian what was that." Damian turned and saw a figure rushing to Lamia and he screamed insanely, " Lamia behind you."

     Lamia who heard the warning turned and someone pushed him hard from the highest floor, seeing what was happening he screamed madly, " Haaaaaa.". Abigail shouted almost screaming her lungs out, " Lamiaaaa."