Chapter 47 The night wedding

As the deadly scorpions approached Lucas face tightened, he couldn't believe this was how he was going to end at the hands of such vile creatures. As the scorpions approached he shifted back, he was truly trapped and the thought of Maxandra being alone broke him so he became determined to fight his way out.

     In the process of this Peter came in smiling devilishly mocking Lucas showing that he was nothing in his presence, " so will you go down on your knees and kiss my feet Lucas maybe I might change my mind of butchering you alive." Peter spoke coldly that Lucas could feel the burning hatred he has for his family.

" Stop this madness Peter we both know you won't let me go if I kneel before you so why don't we cut to the chase and end all this and I might forget you killed my only daughter." Lucas tried reasoning with Peter he knew Peter was a reasonable man and making an enemy out of the Alexandria's was a fatal mistake.

" Really, so you think I don't know about your family tribulations how half your families died or should I said half all of your family members have been wiped out from the surface of the earth remaining your wife and your son whom I presume is already Dead so don't fret your family legacy has fallen and you know why karma is a bitch maybe this is the payback for all the despicable things your family committed all those years." Peter eyes shone Lucas could see flames burning through them nothing could have prepared him for this, he couldn't have believed his forefathers sins will come to hunt him till this day.

" Fine just know I will avenge my family one way or the other I will make you guys pay even if it means flaring you guys alive, separating your body parts from each other and feeding them to savages." Lucas voice was hurt he said all this hoping his family would prevail, his son would be alive and his lovely wife would survive all this but he didn't notice how Peter commanded the Scorpions and they moved closer and they attacked Lucas .

Lucas eyes widened, the poisonous sting of their tail pierced through his skin and it passed through his body making him to shake violently and more of the scorpions came at him , Lucas knew the scorpions were not ordinary they possessed huge mouth with powerful claws that dug deep in his skin making him to scream insanely, then they started tearing his flesh munching the delicious delicacy.

Peter who looked satisfied with the scene waved at Lucas , " Good bye Lucas rest in peace."  Peter grinned and left the scene but the loud wail of Lucas still reached his ears, till finally the scorpions dismembered his head from his body part and Lucas laid there lifeless his eyes on the sky closing slowly, accepting his fate.

                  **********

    The morning sun was shining ever so brightly as students were chattering away about the masquerade ball, students were exited because it was a chance to see the inner luxury of Ivory high which was only opened during celebrations like this.

Alexa excitement knew no bound she couldn't wait to get married, she has planned it all out she will end Abigail life after the party then Hadrain and The black dragon will be all hers.

" Girls let us celebrate it is the last day of my single life, Even if no one knows you guys should make my day memorable." Dinah got up excitedly on the bed.

" I have an idea why don't we do girls outing let us put everything aside and do that girls moments we usually do years back." Dinah spoke smiling, Sophia was totally into it and seeing the excitement Alexa finally agreed and the three chose the perfect spot the infamous Ivory shopping mall which was not only glamorous but so expensive.

Meanwhile In Lucinda room Slyvia was looking for the perfect shoes to wear on the events which the entire students were looking up to, she couldn't remember when such a party was conducted in Ivory high, everything has gone blank but putting the party was a great idea.