Chapter 13 ( A visit to cathy)

Lamia was in the library where he can't be disturbed, what Abi told him earlier was right, despite his morality he still allowed Cathy to be bullied and he stood there watching. But why the sudden change in Abi, the truth was that he was falling for her but she just threw it to his face. The thought of Damian made his body stiffened,  he doesn't want anyone to be caught up in his drama now Damian was in, caught deeper than expected. Lamia knew what he has to do he must visit Cathy in the hospital and apologize even though it was probably too late.

       Meanwhile the school was bustling back with life, every one mind was in the upcoming midterm exams which was on it way. Lucinda on the other hand was crying silently, her dream guy was stolen by that wench called her brother, out of frustration she yelled.

     " I am gonna kill him, I am definitely going to murder him, why does he has to take what was mine, I love that guy I told him loud and clear and yet he went behind my back and stole him away."

    Emily shook her head, Lucy was in denail not wanting to accept the situation at hand but she would not allow her commit a grave sin.

    " Lucy calm down, you are an amazing woman, look you will soon become an adult, and literally everyone wants to be you not only did you become so popular, you are the most brilliant female student here, probably after your brother..

    Emily instantly kept quiet when she saw Lucinda hateful glare. She mentioned Lamia again, Emily sighed in frustration, it wasn't her fault Lamia was perfect, he was good looking, best in the class, as everyone knows an A students,no one not even a single soul could beat him and Emily knew that deep down their class hated Lamia because no one knew how he did it and several people has been trying to expose him but it was all fruitless. Then Lucinda started smiling which made Emily skin crawl .

      " Thanks Emily for the wonderful idea I think I know how to handle Lamia, for me to have the spotlight and attention I have to remove some obstacles and that goes to my twinnie, he is definitely leaving this school, I don't care how but he is leaving permanently."

     Emily became worried, she could see the intensity of the hatred in her eyes why does she hate him that much, this was something else, it couldn't just be because of the spotlight. So Emily decided to make reserch, she must dig out the skeleton in the closet.

           THE SCHOOL GARDEN

    Lamia was in hurry, the idea of seeing Catherine put some hope in him, but he was suddenly dragged at a corner and trying to sream, the perpetrator finally revealed his face showing that stunning guy that drives him breathless, it was Damian he was wearing this sexy smirk on his face.

     " Going somewhere love."

  Lamia frozed Cheecks red like ripe tomatoes, he covered Damian mouth and moved closer.

   " Please don't say such in public, they may assume another thing, like thinking you are gay."

    Damian shrugged it off, then he moved closer trapping him in a wall, and moving closer he began licking his chin down his neck sending shivers down his spine.

  " You know that Lamia I am bisexual in nature so, I roll with both dudes and girls but let me tell you a fact you are the first guy that I have ever come this close to, your scent just drives me nuts, your flowerely scent drives me crazy and if not for one thing I would have stripped you off and devour your sweet nectar."

    Lamia couldn't take this anymore, he can't let himself getting seduced like this , so swiftly he slid out of his arms and ran off. Damian smiled, he was truly enchanted but where the hell was he heading to? Shouldn't he follow him, but his group of jocks came, they plan on playing football and their captain was Hadrain. Damian was about to leave when Abigail approached him, this time smiling sexily.