Please!

Other pov :

Hyunjins hand was around felix waist. He given him a back huge. Felix a bit not a lot scared. He don't wanted to sex with a boy because he had a girl Friend in outside. He wants to be with her forever. "So babe let's have some fun together " hyunjin whispered in felix ears. Felix quickly get up from the bad and pushed hyunjin back. Which made hyunjin angry. He can't control his anger no matter what.

"What the..! You lettle one! Now you see what can i do?" hyunjin said so angrily. He get on felix caught his hands so tightly. "Ah! It's hurt" felix said closed his eyes.

"You fuck opened you eyes and look at me" hyunjin said and tightening felix hands more hard. Felix moan. Hyunjin didn't do anything now but his going to do. Hyunjin unbutton his shart. Felix nodding his head not to do this but hyunjin was so angry today he will did it. He start kissed him on his collarbone and neck. Felix was to weak he can't resistanced. He just moan and scream so loudly. Hyunjins rooms door was sound proofed so no one can here them. Felix try to pushed him back but hyunjin was to strong and felix was to weak. Felix kicking his legs on the air which was made hyunjin angry. He slept felix with his largest hand that was to hurt. Hyunjin two finger enter felixs. Felix can't talk. Hyunjin doing so bad felix can't take it anymore not even a minute felix losing his breath. How much force he given then now he can't even moving his hand. He lose his body. Hyunjin understand and get up from bed he covered felix with bed sheet. "Chuh! disgusting! Your losing you're breath just this?" hyunjin said with making his face disgust. He set on the edge of bed. Felix feeling relief because he thought that today he'll died. Hyunjin fucked him that hard. Felix don't aet for 2days. Hyunjin went for quick bath.  soon he came for bathroom he not even looked at him and said get up and take a bath. Soon he left the room. Felix managed him to went to the bathroom and take a shower. He cryed and cryed a lot. He didn't expect this. He never thought that he have to saw this day. Fuck with a man? After 1 houre crying in the bathroom he came out. He feels do sick. He don't know what to do. He just know he had to go back to his GF. Felix was naked. He found his dress on the ground. When ever he think that he feel disgusting and tears falling from his checks. He set on the floor and that time hyunjin came in he handed someting. "What the fuck are you doing there? And look at you. You're looking fantastic" hyunjin said with a normal voice. He went to felix. Felix quickly stand up and covered him self and  turned around to Hyunjin he caught his coller "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" felix asked to him. When felix yelled at him his blood boiled inside. He came with food and some fruits for felix. He hold the tray with one hand and with other hand he pulled him closed by caught his waist tightly . Felix was try to remove his hand but he can't. "Do not yelled at me! I bring you some food eat it right now!" hyunjin said with anger. "I'm not gonna eat!" felix said.

"If you do not eat them next time i'll eat you for sure!"

"What the hell do you mean by you'll eat me for sure?"

"You know what i mean" hyunjin whisper in his ear and wrapped him mord tightly.

"Hah!" felix said in pain. Hyunjin let him go and take him the tray. Felix take it from him. He start eat to set on the bed edge.

Hyunjin pov

When yunjin show me felix photo on my office he looked so ugly. But in reality when i saw him he's opposite of the photo. I mean wow he looks so handsome and cute. At the point i thoght that i'm goona died when i saw him. I just can't believed i my eyes he is that much preatty. But money also matter. Back then i thought yunjins test was so bad but now i know why she want him that badly. So i desisted to keep him feat and healthy. So he must need foods. If he stay halty and fine i got much money from her. When he aet his foods he looks like he is an angle and god gifted. So i went to the downstairs. Linna one of my Mad. "Linna!" i called her. "Yes sir!" she asked and blowed at me. "Go and get two basket full of fruits and other basket full of different type of juices" i told her. She went and get all of this and handed me. I quickly went upstairs and enter in to the room. I saw felix all ready finish his foods and set on the bed edge. He lookes so kind that time. I just wanted to fuck him againg but what can i do? He is not mine he is someones elas.

"Here some fruits and juices for you! When ever you want just eat them!"

"Please let me go!" he said with Broken heart. Which made ne anger. I told him not made me angry.

"What the fuck do you think i am? " i yelled at him which made him sook. If i saied something more maybe he'll cry so i just put thos baskets on the table and went from the room. I have so many work to do so call the mad to gave him foods timely. I get on the car and gose for office.

................. Felix pov...........

I really don't understand what the fuvk the monster wants. I even don't know why he took me here. Whenever i ask him he stop me. What made monster to feed me. I just wanted to leave this place. It makes me uncomfortable. My love wait for me. We are going to wedding this week and suddenly all this shit happened what i'm going to do now? I don't wanted to die this early. I have to leave i have to leave for my love.

-------

Guys thanks you all. Stay safe and if u saw anythig wrong just comment me.
Bye guys!