No one can stop me.🔞

Felix and hyunjin quickly get up on the bed. So get so scared by the knocked.

"Who?"

"Felix it's me opend the door."

"Okay "

Felix get up from bed and start fixing his shart, hair hyunjin also dif that and he get up from bed and set on the couch so gently. Felix went and opend the door.

"Grami. Do you want something. "

"Felix..! Did he told you everything?"

"Yes gramy. And I'm really glad to hear about the reality.  All the time you just said that hyunjin took care of us but you didn't told that why and who is he. He is actually.............. actually my..........cousin. " felix said and came in the room. His gramy set beside hyunjin and felix set on the bed.

"Yeah! because he told me to. He told me that on you birthday he will say you everything "

"What?" Felix get up from bed and asked." He told you to do."

"Yeah! "

Felix gave hyunjin a cold eye side. Hyunjin looked other away and rubbed his head. Suddenly gramy caught hyunjins  hand.

"Thank you very much. My child. I'm really feels so proud that I have a grandson like you. If you don't standed by me back then . Maybe I'm not here with you two maybe I have to starving for food."

"Oh! Gramy don't say like this. Your my family and this is my responsibility to took care of you." Hyunjin also caught gramys hand. For So long time they grossing , laughing, talking.

"It's time to go bed." Gramy said."Hum gramy. Can I  sleep with felix tonight."Hyunjin speak up. Gramy gave him permission because she didn't know hyunjin. Gramy get out of the room hyunjin closed the door behind him. He giving felix a dark look

"Dear felix now who will save you from me?" Hyunjin came closer to felix. Took him up and pointed him to the wall. Hyunjin's face millimetres way from felix. "DEAR are you ready" hyunjin whispered in his ear. He start kissing on felix neck. At the same spot that hyunjin gave him a kiss mark at first. He slowly kissed felix lips. Hyunjins tongue passed his lips and entered in his mouth. Hyunjin's tongue tested all over his mouth corner. His hunger of tested felix grow highly.hyunjin pulled out and quickly took his and felix shirt of and throw them on the ground. His hand roaming g all over felix body. His hand reached to the edge of felix pant. He unzip his pant and took it off. He also took off his pant. Now they are all naked. Hyunjin was up to felix. His hand reached down of felix barely spot. He gently romaing the spot. Felix moaing. "Darling. Do you want me.?" Hyunjin asked. His hand roaming a faster. "Hum" felix can't talk.

"Babe I need words. " he roaming his hand more faster. Now felix moaing a little loud.

"Ye...yes" he managed to talk.

"What?what did you say?" Hyunjin playfully said. His hand roaming more faster.

"Yeah... yes. You! I I want you. I want you to fuck me"

Hyunjin slow down. His hand roaming felix body. He slowly reach his lips to felix ear and wispred. "Babe! Your leaking. Do you have condoms " hyunjin asked but he also leaking. Felix  breathing so faster. Managed to talk.

"N...no" he said.

"Good. You wait here." Hyunjin pick up his pant from ground and took out a full packet of condoms. He came and unpacked the condoms. First he put on the condoms to felix after the he put on it. He get up on felix. Hyunjins short enter into felixs. This time felix moaing faster. He caught bed sheet tightly. Felix can't control it anymore.

"Ahhh. Hyunjin.......naaa!" Felix moaing by his name.

"Babe. Control your self" hyunjin didn't looked at him. He was breathing faster.

"Ahh~I.. I .. ahhh ."

Hyunjin smirked at his respond. After a minute later hyunjin lose his short from felix. And quickly kissed him. They are kissing so faster. Hyunjin hands roaming around. Felix can't help but he kissing him also faster. But the hunger of fuck each other it's did not trun off. Hyunjin kissed felix barely spot of his cheast.

After 2 hours later.

They have done all the thinks. Hyunjin breathing faster. He was sweating. Felix also breaking faster and sweating.

"Babe how are you feeling?"

"Very nice"

Tgen hyunjin lay down next to him. And hug him. "Babe! Just relaxed. You lose you all control " hyunjin said abd gave him a kiss on his forehead. Felix slowly closed  his eyes. Soon they two fall in sleep.
------------------------------------------------------
Guys enjoy it. Please. If it's too bad then forgave me.

Thank you all to support me.. 💗💗