Surprised

Other pov:

Hyunjin get off of the car.

"Hay! Get off from the car!". " why?" felix asked.

"I said so!" hyunjin said with other expression on his face. Which made felix to get off from the car. Felix was not ready to go so hyunjin picked him up in bridle style

"hayyyyy!" felix said kicking his foots in the air.

"Hay! What are you doing? There are so many people that watch us. Behaved your self" Hyunjin said.

"You changed a lot" felix said with a sadness voice. Which made hyunjin to laughed. Felix grabbed hyunjins sholder a littel tight not even looked at him. After a while hyunjin and felix reached in a room of the apartment. When felix opened the door hyunjin quickly helds his eyes with both hands.

"What are you doing? "

"Nothing when you opened your eyes you'll saw the person that i really love and special for me" hyunjin whisper in his ear. Felix about to cryed out but he also wanted to saw that who is the persone that hyunjin can love more then him. After a while hyunjin opened his eyes when felix saw that person his eyes weird opened.

"Do you like it?" hyunjin asked

"You!" felix cryed out and beat him sweetly

Felix pov:

When i saw my own reflection in the mirror. I was so sad i thought after all of that i'm gonna die killed my own self. But now i'm so happy. I was happy because i'm in front of mirror and him behind me. That made me so so happy. I truned around and quality hug him. Him also huged me. We pulled away but out bodys across with each others. He caught my checks with his both hans and wiped my tears with his thumb finger.

"Oh my dear! Do you realky believed that i can love with another person without you! How could you belive that?" hyunjin said with a clam voice.

"My dear i'm sorry that i unbelieved you! Pls forgave me! And i love you so much. When i heard that you have another person without me i was just went crazy! " i said. Hyunjin didn't replied and he hug me again. That was a peach and clam moment that i'll never forget. Then suddenly he hugged me so tightly but that was not normal. Hyunjin breath out heavily. I was a littel worried. Then he said.

"Felix! Promised me no matter what you never unveiled me again. You'll trust me. No matter whatever someone said."

"Ok i do. I trust you a lot. Now tell me are you ok?" when i asked that there was a knocked in the door. Hyunjin pulled me away and wiped his treas.

"Yeas! Come in" i said. There was a old leady came in with a food toli.

"Um! Sorry! But we didn't Order..." i was cut my him.

"No! I order it. You didn't aet back then so order it" hyunjin finished his words and he bing the toli for me.

"Eat them all!"

"What? I-i can't eat them aaall!"

"Felix babe if you don't eat foods you can't control it anymore? "

"What! What are you talking about? "

"Babe you know very well"

"....."

Hyunjin smiled out a lot. I never saw him to laughed that much. And his laughed felt me so good. The day for me a clam and peach. I feel so good. After i finished my foods. Hyunjin asked me to went back to home but i said i don't wanna go. So we are going to spend out night here.

Hyunjin pov:

I was setting on the couch and doing my office work. Suddenly felix came and closed my laptop. I was about to looked at him but he came and set in my lap. my waist is Between his lags. I was surprised. Then he hugged me tightening his whole body against mine.

"Felix?"

Then me kissed on my neck. Then my checks, on my nose. In short words he kissed all over my face. I knew what he want. I picked him up and lyed him on the bad.

"Babe! Do you want me to do. "
I whispered in felix ears. He also slowly agreed in words. I slowly went to closed to him our lips already touched but that was not that tipe of kissed.

"Love night! " i said. And i kissed him slowly. By second went our kiss spired up. I quickly unbutton him. Kissed him all over his body. On his collarbone and leave a mark. Felix also unbutton me. We kissed so tightly that our lips has a mark. Felix breaking faster.

"Do you want more? I don't have anything. So we have to adjust! Babe is that ok for you?

" y-y-yes!" he managed to talk. I don't know he was ok or not. But i know he wanted to lose control. I take of my jens and him also. We are all naked. I set him on my lap that our cokes were touched. Felixs arms on my shoulder. He caught my shoulders tightly, he crossing his lags also tight.

"Are you ok?" i know he can't talk this time but i can heard moans from him mouth. He moaing my name. "Y-yeah!" but he said.

"A little bit mire!" we ongoing our strange. So basically i twisted his cocked faster but at a point he stoped me. "Are you done?"

"Y-ya-yes.i-i can't c-contol it anymore."

"But we are not don't yet. A littel bit time we nee".

" b-but"

I didn't listening to him because we don't use condoms so i have to do it. I ongoing to do that. Felix moaning really fast. He grbbed bedsheets. He already lose his control.

"We done. Babe take somerest." to watching his conditions i don't ask for beath because it almost morning. And i thought that we'll take beath in morning toghter. So get of from him and lying down in next of him. Now felix hugged and fall asleep i also fall asleep.

In the morning. There was a sudden knocked in the door. The knocked was just like thunder. I quickly get up from bed.

"Please wait." i said but no answer from there. I get up and take a quick bath. When i came out from bathroom i was felix was up

"Hay! Go and take a bath!"

"Ok"

Felix get up and went to bathroom i went and opened the boor.

Other pov:

When hyunjin opened the door

-------------------------

(Ammm! If its too bad then please forgive me.)
Guys sorry! I was sick so i can't update. And my exam also started so i think i can't update another part. But i'll try to update it ok.

Bye! Love you much!.Please pry for me. Thank you all.❤️❤️❤️❤️💗💗