Worried!

Minho get off hyunjin from the car. They Quickly went inside.

"Doctor! Eun woo! Come here quickly!" minho shout out. Eun woo came quickly.

"What happened with him?"

"A bullet hit on his stomach. See him quickly " Felix screamed.  But now minho looked so fine. Because they faced a problem like this so many times. And they know hyunjin will be fine soon. Eun woo took hyunjin to a room. Felix and minho set out of room. Felix praying for hyinjin.

"What are yoi doing?"

"Praying for hyinjin "

"Oh!"

"Minho? "

"Yes"

"You don't looked like you do care about hyunjin"

"Listen. We all ready facwd like this problems so many times. And you know one day hyunjin about to die. In front of that this is nothing for him.  He is so strong.  Maybe he will do something but for you not for him. He will never leave yunjin. What she wants to do with you if he known he will never let go her life. "

"That’s why he looks so relax in that time"

"Relax? no you get wrong. He just relax infront of you not from inside. You know what he did.? In another away he buy yunjin own company. "

"Another  away?"

"You don't have to know your so little and baby for this." minho teash him.

Felix rolled his eyes and set on the chair. Aftet one houre eun came and said that he ia save now. But he was out of sense. He was fine but he'll get long time to opened his eyes.

"Dr. Eun.  Can i go inside?"

"Hummmmm. Who are you anyway?"

"You don't have to know. Felix you can go." minho said.

Felix went inside. He saw hyunjin was lying on the bed. He slowly went and set on the floor. He cauggt his hand.

"Hyunjin. Don't leave me. And why you did all of this?. Who is she? Why di you handed me to her? I don't know anything and i know if i ask minho about this he'll never told me. And i don't wanba. But please don't leave me. I can't see you like this. I really can't." felix said and across his head to hyunjins hand and crying.  After so long time crying he fall asleep. Next morning when hyinjin opened his eyes he saw felix caught his hand and falling asleep like that.

"Felix felix" hyinjin called out sweetly. Felix weak and wapping his eyes with is hands. When he saw hyunjin he quality hug his.

"Ah-ahhh!"

"Oh sorry!" felix pulled back and said. He was so happy that he didn't remember that hyunjin was sick.

------------------------
Attention :

Guys for today this is enough. And i'm sorry.  I can't update new parts for 7 or 8 days. And guys Please support bangladesh. Bangladesh so many  students died for fight for their own self. Please guys pray for us.