Feelings

....................Hyunjin..............

I don't know what is he doing now! But I got something about him and it's must important for me. When i gave him this news he must be happy. After finished my Work i reached my home. I go to my room and i saw felix was sleeping but the sound of my shoes weak him up.

"Oh! So you weak up? "

"I wasn't sleep "

"Oh!really? "

"Yeah!"

"I have a good news for you! You know suzi right?"

"You bastard! What did you do with her?" he scream at me.

"Ohh my! Don't screamed you know i don't like it! By the away you're going to married with her! Right? "

"You fuck idot! What have you done with her?" he again scream at me but this time he caught my coller. So close! But i can't except anyone whoever screamed at me. I caught his jaw so tightly.

"Now listen! Your GF i mean suzi she already married. She don't even found you? So sad! She thought that you are die. Her family quickly found another boy and she married her."

"You are a lier! She-she can't do this. Tell me what did you do?" he start crying. Across his head to my chest. caring his hair "you have to believe this" i said with peach toune. Then he suddenly pushed me of. "You are a lier how could i believe u?" he side to me with angry voice. "Ok then Watch this!" i saw him a video and some picture of suzis wedding. He will believe now what i said he have to believe me. Because he don't know the only one persone who forced her to wedding. Then i left the room.

Felix pov:

I don't know that is the truth but when i saw the video and pictures of suzis wedding i-i just wanted to died. I don't know what to do? My brain was not working. A side i don't wanted to died but now i just wanted to died. felix stop eat that much.

Other pov

Day by day he is drying and dark spots falling under his eyes. When hyunjin saw that he get worried about him. If this happened went away like that mybe felix will nomore. Hyunjin don't understand what to do. He thik and thik after a few time he found a away to recovered him againg. He quickly went to felix room. And set on the couch and opend laptop and start working. Felix noticed it.

"Don't you wanna to go to office?". It's 8:30 a.m. So felix asked him. He went to office at 8 o'clock.

" No i'm off today" hyunjin said so softly. He stand up and went to felix.he caught felix Chen . "looked at you! You looked so Dizzy! I think you don't even washed your self. Am I right?"

"So! What do you want now you wanted me to di..." felix didn't finished hyunjin quickly gave him a little kissed ." What the fuck do you want. What are you doing?"

"Looked felix my babe do you know why I kidnapped you here? why my house ? I can kidnapped you anywhere elas. Did you think about it?"

"I Don...." felix cute by hyunjin again.

"Felix I I wanted you to by my side with me every time" hyunjin finished and went downstairs to bring some food for felix. Felix hung up "What just happened. from when he being so good. Did he really like me or he just fun with me .I have to found out" felix thought in his mind. So he decided to be kind and good with hyunjin for protean. Other away hyunjin also acting with felix as he falling love for him. Two weeks later felix being so kind with hyunjin and hyunjin thought that felix falling in his trap. It's night time. "Um! Felix do you wanted to watch movie with me?". Felix heard and stay stil for a sec "If i go with him then he will do something with me. I maintain this distance with him this long if It's broke now then. No no i Won't go!" felix thought in mind. "No no there no need for this". Felix said to hyunjin.

"I don't like to heard no. So you have to go with me "

"You asked me. So i'm saing no means no that's final "

"So you're not gonna agreed like this right?"

"Huh!"

Hyunjin came and picked felix up like a bridel style.

"Let's go "

"Where?"

Hyunjin came out of the room and he take him to his room. In hyunjins room there was a big TV a king size bed and everything so costly. He also had a big balcony. Felix was surprise. Because in felix room there was just a bed and a couch but felix room there was no balcony i guys for that hyunjintook him there.  But that room was also big and beautiful.

"Hum is this your room?"

"Yeah! From now you'll live here "

"What really!"

"Yeah yeah"

Felix was so happy. "Wait why i am being so happy ? whatever he is not that bad. I guess he really like me that's why he being me here" felix thought in his mind and smiled. That hyunjin notesed. "Why are you smiling?"

"No nothing!"

"What kind of movie do you liked?"

"Horror! Maybe or if you afraid then OK we can watch action movies"

"Who told you I am afraid. People and evils afraid of me ok"

"Hummm ok"

Hyunjin start horror movies on the TV and went to get some puffcrone. Felix planing to hide somewhere. He did. When hyunjin came he saw felix was no where . He get afraid that if felix run a away then. When he trund around..

"Booh!"

Hyunjin jumped up and grabbed his left chest with his right hand.felix was laughing so much

"Oh felix!"

"Ha ha you said you didn't afraid of anyone then what is this." He laughed again.

" for god sake stop now!"

"I can't control my laughter"

"Oh really my I helped you?"

"Oh no no !"

"Why bab." Hyunjin went to felix and hold his waist by one hand. He put the puffcrone and hold him up and set him on the bed side table. Felix wasn't saying anything because he start falling for him but who told him this all are trap to keep him feet. Hyunjin slowly kissed him on his lip. Felix also enjoy it.

"I love you" hyunjin said.

"Me too."

---------
♠️ So guys for today this is enough. Pls vote me and follow me. Stay safe and fine.

Bye.