Love night

Hyunjin pov:

I leave felix came and ley down on the couch. "Hay why are you lay down on the couch Where am i set?" Felix came and told me with cute voice. "Set on the floor! ". " yesh ok". He set on the floor. We start watching move. In the meddling of the move i saked him that he really like me or not. He cutely, sweetly told me he really love and with a little kiss. So thet time i really falt bad for but it's ok. I get up from couch, off the TV and picked up felix in bridal style. "hay what are you doing?" he said loudly. "Shuss". I layed him in bed and i put my head on his arm and hold him tightly.

" what happen are you ok?" he asked me

"yeah i am ok, pls hold me like this forever. " i told him in low voice

"i will!" he said so happily.

Other pov:

Hyunjin get up and kissed felix. This kiss was not light kiss. He started kissing everywhere of felix face.

"Wh-what is it why are you behaving like this today. What happend?"

"No nothinh felix. Let me just do what i want"

Hyunjin unbutton felix and give him a wet kiss in his neck. Hyunjin also unbutton his shart. He start kissing felix so hardly. A few minute after he entered his tong inside felix mouth. As they continued Their saliva mixed up. Suddenly hyunjin back off.

Hyunjin pov:

I back off just because i am really feeling high. I think i'm falling for him. "What! Why are you back off?" felix asked me. "You want this?" i asked him. I mean i know he is genuinely feeling for me I made him to fall for me. But now I am start falling for him. When I am with him I feel like he is mine no one can take him from me. All the sudden I don't know what happen with him he start kissing me. That time I was like seriously? No wonder I also kissed him back so quickly I got up and went to bathroom to get condoms and lube. I take off my pants and he also. He is all naked in front of me. I never see him like that before. Now he looked perfect. So I kissed him so hardly. I twisted my hands on him a little fast.

"So you really wanted to do. Right?"

"Hmm" he breathing so faster. He was moaning my name. He looked so hot. That get me to do it a more faster.

"Ahh! Hyunjinnn!"

"What? Wants to more ."

"Yeah!"

"That's what you said good. Today you are all mine." Felix closed his eyes. His face became red. I started kissing him all over. Even to his chest spots either.

Other pov :

After 2 houre. The using condoms are in the dustbin. Hyunjin picked felix up and went to the bathroom. Felix lags Between hyunjins waist. Hyunjin start the shower without left felix on the floor.

"What don't you wannt stand?"

"No i'm batter like this!"

Felix said in the ear of hyunjin. Felix tightening his lags more. Felix kissed hyunjin again.

"Felix! Felix stop now. We already done. We should get out of the bathroom." hyunjin said and he didn't understand felix sometime. But hyunjin know that he start loving him. After a whail they out of the bathroom. They dressed up their self. Hyunjins phone ringing. He picked it up.

"Hello! Yeah! Yeah! Ok! At frist be minded you have to grabbed him up until i am coming. If he escaped up i'll make sure to kill u. got it?"

"Y-yeah!" someone said from the phone. Hyunjin get ready and went out of the room. Felix set on the bed. There is no phone that felix scrolled. He get bored so he decided to went downstairs. This is the frist time he went out of the room. He can't went out of the mansion just because hyunjin did gave him permission to went out of the room but he did. He watching the house so carefully. His house so big . At a time felix went of the house back side. He saw a really bigger and nice garden and there was a swimming pool. It looked so amazing. Felix went to the pool and set down his feet under the water. The water so warm the make felix so good.

_______

For today that's it. Thank you so much guys.
Bye!