Believe

When hyunjin opened the door. His eyes are weird opened because it was yunji.

"You face looked like you saw a ghist? Are you ok?"

"Oh! Yeah! But what are you doing here? Before coming here yoi didn't call me?"

"Oh!hyunjin check your phone! I called you hundreds time. You didn't received it! And i have an important conversation with you so i tracked your phone!"

"Oh god! Ok let's go outside we'll talk"

"Why? what happened here?""

"I've my gf here so.."

"Gf or bf?"

"Let's go!"

"Ok"

Before went out aise with yunjin. He wrote a note for felix. After a while felix came from bathroom. He didn't saw felix anywhere. When he went in front of mirror he saw a note there. He read it ftom hyunjin ❝ Don' waited for me. I called minho to picked you up. So when he came just went with him.ok!❞ that's what he wrote in the note. He quickly get ready and he heard horne of a car. He went to balcony to see who's car it is. He saw minho standing out of car. He quickly went down and get on the car. After while fwlix went away some guys came to room. When they saw noone in the room. They went away. Hyunjin knowns about if.

Yunjin and hyunjin convener :
--------

"So why you came that early? You said you'll come 1 year after?"

"Why did i disturbed you?"

"No but maybe yeas!"

"By the away where is felix?"

"Felix?"

"Don't react like you Forget everything! I told you to kidnapped him and hand him to me!"

"Listen! I try but he is to poor. What would you do with him?"

"Hyunjin don't react like you don't know me you know what whould i'll do with him. I gave you money for him"

"Ok meet me tomorrow! I'll handed him to you! But don't forget about the rest of the money!"

"Yeah! Ok. I know you very well. No matter what you can't ignored money. Right?"

"Yeah! But you don't know me very well."

"Hyunjin! Maybe i was in paris but i get every news about you ( so guys here is a question that is all of you know what is the full from of news?. If you know thwn comment me!). Do you understand! And i know felix was with you all of the time. I'm not any Kind of kid."

"Ok! Bye" before say bye hyunjin gave yunjin a smark. But yunjin ignored it. Hyunjin came to home.
"Why are you so late?" felix said to stand on the upstairs. "Oh! I remember some work. So i have to go. And i'm sorry" hyunjin said and came up to the room. "Close your eyes!" hyunjin said. "Why?" felix asked.

"Because i said so!"

"Humm! Ok!"

Hyunjin handed him a wrapping gift. Felix opened the gift.

"You know what is it?"

"Yeah! obviously"

Hyunjin gave him a littel smile. Felix quickly unwrapped the gift box. It was the phone that hyunjin buy for his special persone. Felix was so happy to saw that phone

"I save all of out phone nunber. And if you need just call anyone. Ok"

"Yeh ok. Let's have a selfies"

"Felix...!"

Hyunjin did finished his words felix click a photo of hyunjin. He waa not ready for that.
Here is the pic

Here is the pic↓

"What..!"

"Hehe it's funny"

"Felix!"

"What! Let's have so picture together "

"But.."

"Please!"

"Ok but once "

"Ok"

They get their pic together

They get their pic together. Hyunjin about to say something but suddenly someone knocked in the door. It's minho.

"Sir! Will you please come fir a sec?"

"Yeah! Ok. You go i'm coming"

Minho bowed his head and left. After a while hyunjin came out of room.

"What is ir?"

"Sir! Do you have any plan? "

"Just handed felix to her."

---------------
Guys this is for today. Enjoy it. And don' forget to comment my question answe. Ok

Love you all❤️❤️💗💗