Seriously!

$£-Listen the song?-£$
-----------------------------------
"Sir! Are you sure!"

"Yeah!"

Minho bowed and left. Hyunjin wipped his head with his tumb and indix finger. Again hyunjin went back to his room. "Felix! You trust me right!" hyunjin said. "Yeah! Why? " felix said. "No! Nothing! And get ready for tomorrow. We have to go somewhere! " hyunjin said and left the room before felix something eals.

Felix pov:

I don't know why but hyunjin was behaving so strange! When ever i go to hug his he ignored me, in fact he avoiding me everytime. I was so upset. I waa setting on the couch of my room. Suddenly the door opened like thunder! I was so scared! I stand up from couch! It was hyunjin,who opened the door.

"What happend?"

"Come with me. I told you we have to go somewhere! "

"Yeah! But."

"No buts. Get off your ass"

"Why are you behaving like this.?"

He didn't respond me. He caught my hand and took me with him. I don't know why is he behave like this. He set me on the car and he driveing the car. I'm asking him but he didn't respond me. After a while he stoped a car in front of a mansion. That was really huge but not like hyunjin. He took me inside. "Here you are.!" a voice came from top of stairs. A ladys voice. She came down.

"Dear hyunjin you came! " she said.

"Yes! And here he is!" hyunjin said to her pointing me.

"What is happening? Hyunjin?" i asked him. Again he didn't respond.

"Answer him. He asking you something." she said to hyunjin.

"So. From now no you are her. She can do anything with you.............Sorry!" "ok i'm leaving now!" hyunjin said and leave.

"HYUNJIN! HYUNJIN. DON'T GO. Don't leave me here!" i shout out. My tears falling. Buy some guys caught me they don't let me go. Hyunjin didn't looked at me for once. He leave. i sat on the floor. I'm crying and crying. "Hyunjin. Don't-don't leave me! You-you break my trust again" i said and cried. Soon the guys locked me in a room. I was cring and cring. I also do'n bring my phone. "He lied, he used me" i was cring and said to myself. Then i remamber the sorry that hyunjin said and also remained that he said that no matter what i have to trust him. I
think about it. Soon i fall asleep.

Hyunjin pov:

I have my own plan for save felix from her. That's why i didn't told minho about it. And ut's the day that i have to handed felix to her. I went to felix room act like i hate him. May be soon enough he'll hate me but when i'll tell him all of the story he'll understand me. I know that. I took him with me anf sat him on the car. He asked me so many question but this is not the right time to told him everything because if i told him all of thos think he can't act that real and for this yunjin caught us and it's not good. I know what is right. We reached the yunjin mansion. When the guys caught felix i feel like i shot them. I almost cried when he called out my name. I can't control that's why i didn't looked at him and leave the place. "Felix just today. I'm coming to save you. I don't know what will your reaction for this happened. "
I called minho this time and told him everything what happened and what to do.

Other pov:

After one day felix stay yunjins house. Hyunjin thought that she did something wrong with him but he is totality wrong. She is yunjin a villein of the story so she can do everything.But this time she change a littel bit. She decided to sold felix to sung min. Her old partner of biasness. She can't do anything alone. So everytime she keep him with her. And hyunjin didn't know about it. He thought yunjin will did something wrong with him. So he decided to do everything quietly.
next day hyunjin told minho to took felix back. He is waiting for them in back side of the mansion. Felix was satting on the bed and thinking about something. Suddenly the windrow opened. Felix get scared

"Wh-who?"

"Shessh! It's me. Keep quite"

"Minho!"

"Come here!" they are whispering.

"Yeah! Ok! But i'm afraid! If i fall? Then?"

"Just do what i said. Ok. If you falling you'll die and him never except that! He'll kill me"

"Hyunjin!". Felix eyes get big when he heard that hyunjin was wating for him. And felix did how minho shows him to do. Finally he get down on ground. He saw hyunjin across his hands to his cheast and stand in front of car. Felix run and hug him. He is cring.

" why-why did you do that to me"

"Felix felix did she do something wrong with you?" in worried voice"

"No but she didn't gave me food food eat!"

"Oh dear! Let's go home. We will eat foods.ok"

"Humm"

They about to get on the car felix already sat. When hyunjin about to get on the car a bullet hit his stomach. Felix came out of the car and minho run to the guy who hit him.

"Hyunjin! Hyunjin! Are you ok!" felix said with cried toun. Minho can't caught him. He came and get him in the car. Minho didn't trun the car the away of hospital.

"Minho! The hospital road that away."

"If we go to the hospital then they caught us. We are save in his mansion. Don't worry."

"But the doctor? "

"We already have our own doctor. Because hyunjin get hurt everytime. So he decided to keep a doctor."

"Oh! That's great! Please hurray!"

Minho quickly get off hyunjin from the car.

---------------------
Guys! Thank you all to support me. And if you like it then please vote me!💗💗💗💗