06| ⁱˢ ⁱᵗ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵗᵒ ˢᵖᵉᵃᵏ, ᵒʳ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱᵉ?

___________________________________________"no matter how angered she was,

she would never do what they did.
__________________________________________

February 31st, 2023

"so she will stay quiet during her pain. How will anyone know if she's in any if she doesn't make a sound of terror?"

IVANNA FOUND HERSELF MORE SAD THAN HAPPY AS OF LATE. No amount of talks with her best friend or her mother would help her, and as much as she hated that it was that way, she accepted it.

She wanted to be with Timothée again, of course she did. Ivanna truly believed that he was the only one made for her, and even if she didn't have him, she had the memories of when she was.

But she couldn't have him. And there was no way she would hurt Lily-rose Depp the way that she hurt her. Ivanna would rather die loving him than speaking to him about it. She would rather die than cause more conflict than what was needed.

One thing many others wouldn't agree with.

No matter how confident or direct she is, it would never change the fact that she wouldn't ruin the happiness that they ruined for her.

Even if they realised that ruined it or not, Ivanna will stay quiet as her mind screams the thoughts she wishes she could say.

_____
New Instagram post from lilyrosedepp
____

_____New Instagram post from lilyrosedepp ____

*°°°°°