08| ⁱⁿˢᵉᶜᵘʳⁱᵗʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵍᵘⁱˡᵗ

___________________________________________" change didn't change me

like I wanted it too."
____________________________________________

March 3rd, 2023

IT HAD BEEN 3 WEEKS SINCE THE SPLIT OF TWO FAMOUS INDIVIDUALS. Most were shocked, some were angry, some were even in denial. (much like the previous couple)

Timothée Chalamet tried to hide behind his new relationship that started just a week after his break with Ivanna Sokolova, but did it ever work?

The answer is no.

Timothée was sitting in his new apartment alone. The first time he was alone in weeks. He surrounded himself around Lily and all these modeling and acting jobs to deal with the pain.

He was annoyed with everything. With everyone. With lily.

Timothée thought that getting with lily would help him heal but it did the exact opposite.

Everything that lily did, whether she knew it or not reminded him of Ivanna. The way she did it brought the thoughts to his head that Ivanna would be able to do it better, that he would be more comfortable with Ivanna, that Ivanna would understand something better.

It was nothing against lily, which he realised in his self pity.

It was just that lily wasn't Ivanna.

No one could be like Ivanna in his eyes.

They wouldn't be able to run their fingers through his hair in the morning as it didn't feel the same, they wouldn't be able to make him happy the same because only Ivanna knew what he really liked. Only she knew his sense of humor.

Having to redo that with someone was exhausting, having to try and forget the memories someone else resided in was impossible.

Because Timothée knew he didn't want to forget them. He knew that he still loved her, that he would always love Ivanna. No matter the fact that he's in a relationship he couldn't help but still be in love with her.

He felt guilty for using lily as a rebound, she didn't deserve it. She too deserved someone better.

But Timothée couldn't help it. He breathed, sleeped and dreamed of Ivanna. Even when they were together she was the one thing he looked forward to waking up to in the morning.

So there Timothée sat in silence staring at nothing in particular dreaming of his girl, the love of his life, the one he wanted back more than anything.

But he couldn't because he hurt her beyond relief and because she deserved more than him.

She deserved more than what he could give her. Even though somewhere, deep deep down in Timothée's heart, in his body. He knew that Ivanna didn't care about how good or bad he was, but just that she wanted him.

But that piece off information was ignored by insecurity and guilt.

* cordelia speaks ! *
[#] kinda feel bad for lily 😕