03 | ᵍᵉᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃᵈ

__________________________________________" get out of my head,

I wish you were in my bed"
_____________________________________________

February 22nd, 2023

IVANNA COULD SMELL HIM AROUND HER APARTMENT. No one else would be able to tell, but she could, and she did.

She didn't realize it at first due to her mind being in a constant flurry of activity, but now that her mind has settled down. She couldn't help but notice the pieces of him that are still around.

The smell of his body wash in the bathroom, making Ivanna avoid going in there for longer than she had to.

His old sweater that she stole from him still hung up in her closet, pushed to the back to remain unseen. Even though she didn't want to see it, she couldn't bear to get rid of it. Not yet at least.

The set of pearl jewelry he got her for Christmas last year, beautiful dangly pearl earrings, a long pearl necklace, and a singular pearl on a gold, thin bracelet. It used to be her favorite thing to wear wherever she went, maybe it still is but it hurt to even look at the beautiful jewelry that lay untouched on her dresser.

The flowers that were slowly wiltering on the counter top, to the records in Ivanna's ever growing record collection that she refused to listen to anymore; the memories when they were played meaning to much.

The pen marks on the door frame where Ivanna tried to prove to Timothée that she was taller than 5'9; she wasn't. She was barely 5 foot 8 in a half. To the pen marks of where Timothée stood at 6'0, something he was rather smug about.

His favorite candies in the kitchen drawers, the stain he made on the couch from spilling tea, the coffee maker he used religiously, the hairbrush he loved when Ivanna would run it through his hair, the standing mirror where they could see their reflection while they danced around the kitchen, music playing from their record player.

Everything reminded Ivanna of her lover, the man who she knew she would always love, no matter what. No matter the fact that he broke her heart, that he made her put up her walls again, that he made her believe he loved her, truly or not.

Ivanna knew she would always love him.

But no matter how much she loved him, she knew deep down that nothing would happen. At least not for years to come. He had somebody else now, someone that 'he loved'. Even though Ivanna didn't believe he did.

But what could Ivanna do? His new girl was living the fantasies that lived in Ivanna's head and Lily Rose Depp was lying in Timothée Chalamets bed.

____

New Instagram story from ivannasokolova

____

____________________________________________" a girl can still dream,

right?
____________________________________________

* cordelia speaks ! *

[#] poor Ivanna