𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔭𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔰

____________________________________________ " you don't understand,
do you?
___________________________________________________

www. famouspeoples.com/ ivannasokolova

com/ ivannasokolova

IVANNA SOKOLOVA

#1 Ivanna
#3 singer

ABOUT:

Russian singer-songwriter Ivanna Mila Sokolova was born May 26th 1996 and is currently 27 years old.

EARLY LIFE:

Ivanna was born and raised in the outskirts of Moscow, Russia with her parents. Her mother; Viktoria Sokolova and her father; Vlaid Sokolova. Only her parents names are known to the public, otherwise they have a completely private driven life.

Ivanna is an only child that grew up with a middle class lifestyle, despite residing mostly in New York city, she still spends more than half the year in Russia.

CAREER:

Before the Russian singers singing career, Ivanna was known for her roles in Nickelodeon ' Liv and Maddie' and later in 2015 her role as Maleficents daughter; 'Mal' in the Descendents series.

We are excited to see just what other acting roles we see from this talented individual!

During the release of the first Descendents movie, Ivanna debuted her first album ' broken hearts, broken tears'. It being an 8 track album and receiving huge recognition with her single on the album ' Fade into you' at 1 on the top 100. With a song on her album 'Pretty when you cry', following as number 2.

In 2016 her album 'Casual' was released during the filming of the second Descendents movie. Single 'Casual' became the most streamed song in 6 countries; France, Germany, Russia, Italy, Canada and the U.S. Despite Casual getting over millions of streams in the first day, so did multiple of the other songs on the 'Casual' album.

Songs like; Happiness is a butterfly, Lover, You Should've Come Over, mad women and many more!

The last album made by the Russian singer-songwriter was released in 2019, called 'The other woman'. Single 'The other woman', gained the most attention with 257 million streams in the first day, topping dozens of charts around the world, with the rest of her album following those stats.

In the 2015 Grammy's, 'Fade into you' won song of the year, while being in one other category, ' Album of the year', Losing to Sam Smith for ' Morning Phase'.

2016 Grammy's Ivanna won best music video award for song 'Mad women', best song for 'Casual' and won album of the year.

The 4 time Grammy winner quickly became a 8 time Grammy winner from the 2019 Grammy awards. Winning songwriter of the year for album 'The other woman', best song of the year for ' The other woman'. Album of the year and as well as the music video of the year for the song 'lacy'.

Ivanna Sokolova has proven herself to be quite the successful singer-songwriter throughout her music career, what will we see next from the Russian woman?

RELATIONSHIPS:

Ivanna has been close friends with actress and singer; Sofia Carson after meeting her from the set of Descendents. Often seen hanging around the streets of New York City or Moscow, Russia.

The singer has not had any public relationships through her stardom, none with anyone famous at least. All of her relationship rumours have been with people who have a seemingly normal life.

Click the following for more stories on Ivanna Sokolova ↓ ↓

Timothée Chalamet and Ivanna Sokolova

Who is Ivanna Sokolova dating?

New songs from Sokolova singer?

* cordelia speaks ! *

[#] I hope you all understand more about her now! More chapters will be updated soon !!