𝔢𝔭𝔦𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔥

" I loved you.

and I hate that I still do."

________________________________________

IVANNA MILA SOKOLOVA WAS LOVED BY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.

The Russian singer-songwriter and previous actress was known throughout the world for a multitude of accomplishments, but the main reason everyone loved her was because of her music.

She knew how to make tragedy and heartbreak into something breathtakingly beautiful, yet still sad nonetheless.

Many admired her for not only her talent and intelligence but also for her beauty. Multitudes of different celebrities have also been known for crushing on the Russian woman.

But no matter who liked her, she didn't care. She only cared for the man that she loved; Timothée Chalamet.

TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET WAS LOVED BY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.

The French actor was known throughout the world for his immense acting skills and ability to show and express his emotions in both beautiful and tragic ways.

There was no surprise that he was so famous and well known, he deserved it. From the perfect way he acted, both in films and in person, there was no one who didn't know him. Even if they liked him or not.

Many admired him for his effortless talent, charisma, and humor as well as beauty. It was no secret that he was a beautifully handsome man, but he didn't care.

He only loved one person; Ivanna Sokolova.

So why if she loved him and he loved her in turn, did he think he wasn't enough?

__________________________________________ " she deserves something more than me,
no matter how much I love her."
________________________________________

* cordelia speaks ! *

[#] anywayyyyyyy