01| ᵘⁿᶠᵃᵐⁱˡⁱᵃʳ ʳᵉᶠˡᵉᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ

_________________________________________"I don't know who's staring back at me

when I look in the mirror"
_____________________________________________

February 20th, 2023

IT HAD BEEN A WEEK SINCE TIMOTHÉE BROKE UP WITH IVANNA, and Ivanna was more broken than she had ever been.

It hurt her so much as she thought that Timothée was the one person who would never break her heart, who would never break her trust.

To say that she had been rethinking her whole life was an understatement. Ivanna thought of if some of her friends weren't real, the people that cared for her didn't, but most of all she couldn't stop thinking about how she would never let someone in again.

Everyone around the world who was interested in the Russian singer knew that she was an extremely private person, although she was kind, if she wasn't comfortable with you or didn't trust you she would be freakishly cold.

So thats what she said she would be, continuing on. Ivanna didn't want to get hurt again especially by someone she thought she could trust. Ones trust can only be broken so many times before they break.

And that's what happened to Ivanna Sokolova.

IVANNA HAD TRAVELED BACK TO MOSCOW, RUSSIA to get away from everything.

Away from the tabloids talking about 'how such a perfect couple could possibly end?', away from her 'friends', away from everything.

She hasn't been answering her phone to anyone, not even her bestfriend Sofia Carson, although she tried to believe that Sofia was a true friend, her mind just wasn't in the right place at the moment.

The people that were important to her got a simple message, ' I need time, please let me be'.

Those people included Sofia Carson and her management team. Everyone else that thought they were close to her were shocked when they didn't receive a message. But no matter how hard they tried, they couldn't blame her for it, for they knew they didn't really care about her.

So there Ivanna sat, in her large house in the outskirts of Moscow. The house she bought for her parents and the house she would stay in whenever she traveled back to Russia.

Ivanna was in her music room looking around at the different instruments, speakers, posters, and decorations from where she sat at her dark red colored piano.

She tried to bring herself to play something but she couldn't? For some reason.

So she grabbed her phone, the same one she hadn't touched since she landed in Moscow.

Opening up her phone she waited a moment as thousands of messages bombarded her.

She scowled at the messages of who she realised where fake friends, smiled lightly at the ones where her fans showed their worry, and once again scowled at the ones where Timothées fans tried to hate on her, although it didn't really get to her.