Prologue

In a world where danger lurks in every shadow and missions can mean the difference between life and death, the Phantom Legion stands as an elite group of commandos, taking on the toughest assignments for governments and private entities alike. Among them is Namjoon, a soldier haunted by a troubled past and the scars of betrayal from his former team. As he joins a new team, led by the dedicated Jin, he steps into a world of intense camaraderie and relentless challenges. Together with Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jimin, and Yoongi, they must navigate a landscape of peril and intrigue, where every mission tests their limits and survival hinges on their skills and unity.

********************************

Hey everyone! 

I am starting a story. I had a dream which had a great plotline so I decided to write and work on it. I hope you read and enjoy it. 

I will warn you one thing. I am not going to put warnings. There will be no smut. But I find warnings like 'angst ahead' and 'character death' spoil the fun of the story. So I won't add such. Read at your own risk. There will be angst of course. Stories need to have some angst. That's all I can say. 

I hope you enjoy reading. Please do let me know how you feel, it would really encourage me to write.

 Please do let me know how you feel, it would really encourage me to write