5

Lisa was in the back of her empty classroom, her back against the wall as she was perched on the very edge of her desk with her legs wide open.

Jennie slunked down, setting herself on her knees in front of her. She placed her delicate hands on Lisa's thighs, pulling her legs apart even farther.

Lisa couldn't help but grab the back of Jennie's head to urge her gently forward, tangling her fingers in her hair as she felt Jennie's hot breath on her core. She needed Jennie to close the gap already.

Lisa almost came from the sight alone, and when she felt Jennie's lips and her tongue on her, Lisa had to close her eyes because it felt so good she couldn't open them just yet and if she kept watching Jennie being naughty doing the things she was doing to her, at school no less, she was sure to come too early. Jennie had a gift for doing that to her.

"Just like that little saint, I love your warm mouth." Lisa groaned out.

Lisa could feel it building and building. She almost came. She was almost there. She was so turned on she was sure Jennie's face must be coated with her wetness.

"Yes baby, you're so good at that."

She was about to come.

She was right fucking there, so far gone that she felt her legs start shaking and Jennie's nails dug into her thighs to keep her still.

Then Lisa woke up.

"Fuck!" She didn't have to check her underwear to know she was soaked again. This was the third time that week. She kept having sex dreams about her. She hadn't gotten to see Jennie since they fucked on Thursday and still they were relentless.

She skipped school on Friday because she'd gotten up late, and so frustrated because of her sex dreams that she said fuck it and stayed home to take care of it. She thought she'd be fine after that, but she'd had a sex dream of Jennie every single night since then. Which would have been great, if she didn't keep waking up before she got to finish.

Lisa looked down at herself.

"What the fuck is wrong with you." Lisa asked her lady bits exasperatedly. They weren't behaving normally. Sure she woke up really horny sometimes. Sure she had sex dreams on occasion too ever since she knew what sex was. But they were never for the same girl let alone this frustrating and leaving her high and dry.

Jennie kept being the star of her dreams every single night and she kept finding it harder and harder to fight the need to get off. She even tried doing what the boys did with their boners, but cold showers didn't work, warm showers didn't work. She couldn't run the horniness off as much as she tried.

The only thing that worked was touching herself, and even that was getting harder because she inevitably had to think of Jennie when she did it so it could be a satisfying enough orgasm, otherwise she was left wanting for more still.

She tried watching porn and it wouldn't work, it didn't appeal to her. She was a bit put off by it, thinking of eating Jennie out though, and stripping her naked and having her taste herself of off Lisa's lips while she rubbed herself into her, leaving slick wetness behind on Jennie's skin, she came almost instantly.

Fuck.

She was thinking about it again.

Lisa yet again had to reach down inside her sweats to take care of it or she'd drive herself crazy the rest of the day. She had school and she was probably going to be late now because now that she had a visual she knew doing it just once wasn't going to cut it. She would have to exhaust herself so she could stop thinking about it.