9

OKAY IM SO SORRY IDK WHAT IN THE HELLLL HAPPENED

Seriously I hope you guys didn't get to read too much of the messed up version, its like it didnt save any of my edits anywayyy here it is love me?

____________________________

Lisa found a girl at the bar right away and took her to the bathroom. Since it was a gay bar, both men and women tended to use both, and at this particular bar, one was used for business, and the other for pleasure. The women's room was where you actually used the restroom, Lisa had never been in that one. The men's room was where you went to hook up, that room, Lisa was very familiar with.

She even had a favorite stall, the one in the corner, it was bigger and farthest from the door and considering it was really early still, they had the whole place to themselves.

The hot brunette girl she found was a little feisty, Lisa liked that. She pushed Lisa to the wall a little roughly as soon as they got in there and Lisa smirked. She liked it when she didn't have to do the whole thing where she had to pretend they were just going together and Lisa still had to seduce the girl as if she hadn't already said yes to a hook up.

They hadn't even made it to the stall yet and the brunette was clearly eager to hurry this along too. She was very much on the same page as Lisa. No bullshit sex. She even made the first move and dove in to kiss her but Lisa moved her face to the side before she could and exposed her neck. She seemed unbothered with the terms and went to kiss her neck instead, very obviously getting the hint that Lisa didn't do kissing.

She didn't do kissing unless it was with Jennie.

The thought involuntarily floated in to the forefront of her mind, startling her. She tried to focus on the languid kisses on her neck instead, the last person she needed to be thinking about was Jennie right now. The whole point of being here was to remind herself that she had the god given gift of being able to charm the pants off of most women, and she didn't need to be wasteful of that gift.

The brunette slid her hand down Lisa's chest slowly and wasted no time in slipping it under her sweats, cupping Lisa over her underwear, teasing her.

Lisa almost jumped because the contact tickled her more than anything. She hadn't expected to be turned on right away, but being ticklish of all things was a little ridiculous.

"Give me a second." Lisa said hastily, she grasped the girl by the shoulders and spun them so she could pin her against the wall instead, the brunette's hand slipped out of Lisa's sweats in the process.

Lisa thought about taking her shirt off for a moment. She had a nice enough body and she figured maybe that might be enough to get her going, but she thought better of it, figuring it was too much work to get her even half naked. Besides, they were technically going to fuck in public, the whole point of fucking in public was to be discreet and get away with it. They hadn't even made it to the stall yet. Shedding clothes in the middle of the hook up bathroom was probably pushing it.

She decided she should go through with her tried and true best way to still get a satisfying orgasm when stuck with a girl she didn't particularly get hot and bothered over. Which Lisa didn't understand because she was just Lisa's type—hot. But something felt off so she just had to do what she usually did, make them come first. Work them up and make them moan for her and hopefully with enough touching and moaning Lisa would be more than ready, like she usually was.

She turned the girl around to face the wall. She had noticed she had a nice ass and being pressed upon it while she reached around and fucked her couldn't hurt.