4

A/N

Soooo this type of s[m]utty content is a little new for me, but this is little saint after all so what else did we expect. The o.g was wild, so this one kind of took a turn for the wildin too. 

Drop a comment and let me know what you like or don't like. For science.....(also bc there's a crap ton of chapters left and I give you guys too much power in the sexy times I write because I need validation lol)

________________

It took Lisa no time to become desperate again. Now that she had seen what Jennie looked like when she came, after going so slow with her and teasing her, Lisa felt like every second that passed without her working to that end again with Jennie was a moment wasted. She grasped at Jennie's shirt so she could see all of her finally. She needed to. She was glad Jennie made no move to resist her, instead, Jennie sat up for her and raised her arms up to let Lisa peel it off.

Jennie didn't have time to feel self conscious about suddenly being completely naked in front of Lisa because Lisa's lips were on her again, kissing her hungrily. Jennie felt like the best kind of prey with the way Lisa climbed on top of her and laid her back down on the bed again.

Despite having just come down from the biggest high of her life, Jennie was just as desperate as Lisa seemed to be. She felt Lisa's thigh slip between her legs again and the pressure was too fucking good. Jennie moaned and grasped the sheets under her, clutching them hard with her left hand as her other hand went to the back of Lisa's neck for purchase.

Lisa lost control, she moved in to Jennie wantonly, grinding into her with such need it would have been embarrassing if she stopped to care. She was too desperate to feel something to even think to take her clothes off too so she could feel Jennie completely, skin to skin like she craved to. She was beyond turned on and stopping to peel off her sweats seemed like unnecessary work and way too much time wasted not getting what she needed. She needed Jennie now. She needed to touch her everywhere she could. She needed to come. 

Lisa was throbbing and Jennie was clutching on to her so desperately, like Lisa might stop what she was doing to her if she let go and Jennie didn't want her to. As if Lisa even could. 

Lisa just had to go back to Jennie's neck again. She wanted to take Jennie as high as she was because she was a little too far gone right now and she needed Jennie to be on the same level. Jennie was still so wet despite Lisa licking all of her up, she could feel her through her sweats again and that alone, the fact Jennie was already so wet and ready for her drove her to oblivion.

Lisa pulled up a bit so she could really look at Jennie, now that she had her completely naked, she couldn't help but try to commit the sight to memory. Jennie's hair was mussed now because Lisa had tangled her hands into it while she kissed her. Jennie's lips were kiss bruised and swollen and the heavenly sounds that kept coming out of her mouth while Lisa moved into her, with her mouth parted and her eyes shut tight like she needed to close them or she'd lose control too was beyond what her imagination could have come up with.

Especially when Lisa raked her eyes down to look at Jennie's chest. Lisa knew she had to have had a full chest, even through her conservative shirts that Jennie made look classy rather than nerdy, Lisa had eyes. And she found that they fit perfectly in her hands, as if they were made to be held by her, they held the perfect weight and Lisa had to take a nipple in her mouth to tease her for real.

Jennie let out a breathy moan as Lisa swirled her tongue around it, Lisa loved that sound so damn much. She got a little possessive and made sure to mark Jennie's chest this time. She'd had to use every ounce of self control to not mark her neck for obvious reasons, but this was private territory, no one else was allowed down here and Lisa wanted to prove it by leaving a sign that this sacred skin had been left untouched until her, and she was claiming it.