Chapter 3

"If I didn't think,
I'd be much happier"
- Sylvia Plath

     As we step out of the club, the fresh air hits my face and my conscience.

What am I doing?

"Maybe I should just go home, I'm really bad at sex and stuff." I try to look anywhere but at him.

"Hey, don't worry, I promise I am not looking for anything serious!" He raises his eyebrows at me and I see from his phone notification that our cab is here.

I am not either, but why did he have to say that?

And besides, that wasn't even my point, however it's good to set boundaries? Know that we are on the same page?

What even is happening?

"No, really Noah, I have zero to none experience!" I tell him honestly and by the quick expression change on his face, I can tell that he knows that I am being serious.

Tobias only ever wanted to do it from the back or missionary.

"I'm having a hard time believing this." He keeps staring at me like he could find answers if he stares long enough.

"That champ really was a loser, huh?"

"I guess he was, yeah!" I shrug.

"Look, princess, I don't expect you to act like a hooker with me or something. I don't expect you to suck my dick or do jumping jacks on it. I just want to have sex and have a good time. I mean, I would love some back scratches after, but that's really optional!" He says with a smile on his face.

He makes me giggle and I run my hand through my hair.

"I'm really nervous, I've never done anything like this." I say.

It is honestly so easy to talk to him.

He grabs my hand and pulls me closer to where he is standing.

"I am really no exception. I find it so hot that I'm almost your first!" He whispers in my ear.

I know this is supposed to be sexy, but what is he even saying?

"I thought we said that this is nothing serious." I press my lips together tight.

"You're ruining it!" He closes his eyes and groans.

Then he takes my hand and puts it on his dick. My other hand flies up to cover my surprised mouth.

Oh my god!

He is hard. Well, not completely, but he is definitely hard.

We are out on the street and my hand is touching a stranger's dick.

Usually I was the one to initiate things sexually with Tobias, so to see that just my presence and words can make a guy hard feel surreal.

"It turns me on that only one guy has ever had you." He explains to me.

Even I am getting angry at myself for being this confused about everything, how could he be so calm?