The Hoe Chronicles Chapter 8

~Vanity~

"Sienna" I feel someone nudge me and a whiny voice talking to me. I decide to roll over and ignore it.

"Siennaaaaaaa" I hear again and realize that that 'whiny voice' was Thiago.

"What what what what?" I ask mumble as I try to wake up. I hear him speaking but I can't really make out what he's saying. I check the time on my phone and it ready 6:23am.

"Thiago do not talk to me in a different language. It's too early in the morning" I tell him then go to lay back down but he stops me.

"I'm not speaking a different language. I'm speaking English" he tells me and I fully sit up this time.

"Oh...what did you say?" I ask him and he puts his hand over his stomach.

"I don't feel good..." he moans and I sigh.

"It's 6 in the morning. What do you want me to do?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"I don't know..." he says.

"How do you feel?" I ask him.

"Bad" he says and I roll my eyes.

"Very descriptive" I say sarcastically.

"My head hurts, my stomach hurts, I feel dizzy and  like I'm gonna throw up" he finishes.

"Damn. Well that's not good at all" I say and shake my head and he pushes me.

"I know that! Help me" he says.

"And do what?" I ask him back but then I get an idea.

"Actually. I know what we gotta do, we gotta get the poison out of you" I tell him then look at his face. Looks like he doesn't like the sound of that at all.

"What are you talking about?" He asks me.

"You gotta, uh, regurgitate that shit or whatever they call that" I tell him.

"What?"

"That's what the birds do. Whatever they eat they throw it back up and give it to their babies or something. I don't know" I finish saying.

"Throw up?" He asks.

"It's the same thing" I tell him then get up and he slowly gets up off the bed too.

"So...what are you gonna do?" He asks.

"Uh...your gonna stand over the toilet while I perform the hiemlich maneuver on you" I tell him and he doesn't like that idea.

"No!" He says.

"Ok so either that or I punch you in the gut. Choose one" I tell him and he shakes his head.

"Neither" he tells me.

"Well I'm trying to help you like you asked, and you don't want to accept it so..." I trail off and he wobbles over to the bathroom and sits by the toilet. I follow him and sit next to him.

"Actually wait here I'll be right back" I say and get up and go into my room. I pick up my phone and click on my moms contact. I see a bunch of missed calls and texts.

Shit.

I call her and she answers after 1 ring.

"Oh my gosh! Sienna are you ok?!" She asks me.

"Yeah I'm alright but I got something to ask you" I tell her.

"Oh thank god. Ok, what is it?" She asks me.

"What I do for someone with a hangover?" I ask and she go quiet for a second.

"It's not me" I say, already knowing what was going through her head.