Dougie Imagine

You get home after a 5 hour shift at work. Nothing seemed to have been going to plan recently and you really needed a night away from the monotony you were currently experiencing.
When you walked into your bedroom you automatically dropped onto your bed. You expect to feel comfort but your shocked when your arm hits something solid. A large black gift bag is positioned in the centre of your bed, red tissue paper brimming out of the top. You reach inside, pulling out the black dress you'd been obsessing over along with a note. You read the note slowly, taking in every word '(y/n), you sounded down on the phone earlier and I can't have my favourite girl sad. Put this on and be ready for 7pm! I love you, Dougie'
You can't help the smile that overtakes your face as you run towards the bathroom to take a quick smile. Once you're clean with a fresh face of make up, you put on your new dress. It fits perfectly, stopping mid thigh and hugging your curves. You've just put on your final make up touches when your door knocks.
You open the door to reveal Dougie stood on the door steps, a bouquet of roses clenched firmly in his hands. He hands them to you before taking your hand and dragging you outside. "I know you hate fancy restaurants!" He muttered leading you towards your back garden. There waiting for you is a candle lit dinner amongst your rose petal scattered patio.