Tom Imagine

You pick up your book and slouch in a corner. You look at the group of people who you thought were your best friends laugh excitedly. Your attention is drawn to them especially Matt.
Just the thought of the previous weekend sends a chill through your body and causes the tears to start to form at the back of your eyes. You loved him and you thought he loved you, not your body.
You give up on the fake reading just as a boy you recognise from the year above walks towards you. You cringe away from him trying to make yourself as small as possible but it doesn't stop him from taking the seat opposite yours.
Unable to form a proper thought you just look at him. He probably heard about the break up and wanted to be the next person to take advantage of your well worked for body. "Don't be scared!" He whispers reassuringly. "I'm Tom and erm, I've been watching you ever since you started here and it kills me to see such a beautiful girl who's alone and nobody respects but now I finally have the chance I wanted to know if, erm, you'd come out with me tonight. I have a table reserved at the grand restaurant opening."
You laugh grabbing his hand to stop the rambling. It was a public place so he couldn't try to unclothe you so why shouldn't you go with him. "Of course I'll go with you!" You smile reaching into your bag for some paper and a pen. Excitedly you scribble your number and address and pass it over to him. "Call me and pick me up at six okay?" You ask with a teasing smile.