Dougie Imagine

"I CANT BELIEVE ITS HIM!" You squeal pointing towards Chris Pratt. Dougie chuckles by your side clearly amused by your excitement. When he told you he was taking you to see Jurassic world this weekend this is not what you expected.
You stay on the red carpet a little while longer, occasionally having your photo taken when somebody notices Dougie. Each time this is the case he pulls you as close to him as possible, making it clear that you are his.
When you get into the cinema, you have seats near the back, which is fine for you despite them being 'some of the worst.' Your eyes barely leave the screen as you watch the film however you laugh when everybody laughs, squeeze Dougie's hand at parts that make you nervous and tease Dougie as he cries at the cute ending.
When the crowd applaud and the main actors stand you can't help but to kiss Dougie on the cheek. "Thank you" you whisper into his ear. "We're not done yet" he whispers, taking your hand and leading you out of the room along with everybody else. "If you won't tell me where you're going please but me a pet Blue!" You whisper, expecting a smart arse reply about how he'd probably kill you from Dougie. Instead he agrees, saying you can keep it at his house.
When you finally pull up outside a grand house you realise that you're at the after party. This truly was an unreal day.
As you reach for your champagne a familiar face walks towards you. "Doug, my man!" He says, doing some kind of handshake. "Who is this beautiful girl?" He asks acknowledging you, your jaw still on the floor. Had Chris Pratt just complimented you? "Flu here is the most beautiful girl you will ever meet and she is the love of my life." Dougie explains, admiration in his eyes. "She's my everything!" He says, looking up at Chris before locking his eyes with yours once again and pulling your lips towards his." #dowatchaimagines