Danny imagine

"I hate this place!" You mutter to your best friend as she drags you through a crowd of sweaty bodies. You have to be careful as you step around the barely dressed girls grinding against drunk guys. It was a rare occasion that you went to clubs but it was hard to say no when your best friends arranged it for your 20th birthday.
There was apparently a star DJ tonight which explained the skimpier dresses and abundance of girls. Once you'd pushed your way through them all you walked straight over to the bar which was located beside the DJ stand. As you wait for your drink, you decide to check out the DJ and although the dark lights prevents you seeing properly you can tell he's good looking. He looks up as you continue to stare, his eyes locking with yours which are being illuminated from the dim
Blue bar light. "This next songs for the gorgeous girl in the breathtaking red dress over there!" He exclaims, pressing something before leaping down and making his way over to you. "I'm Danny!" He announces confidently, holding out his hand for you to take. "Lauren," you manage slowly as he lifts your hands kissing yours. At this you both burst out laughing, clearly amused at his old fashioned charm act. "I can see that you're scared to talk to me," he starts slowly. "But please, if it's just for tonight, forget about life and lose yourself!" Although it goes against the way you usually act, his deep eyes have you in a trans and you can't help but follow him as he leads you to the centre of the dance floor, turning you slowly around in his arms and whispering into your ear.